Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
dropping back in to cause trouble.... bwahahaha
snowyowl33 posted:

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been away for a long time, it's been a rough time for me, however I just wanted to say helllloooooo to everyone and throw a huge handful of hershies kisses out to everyone, cause chocolate makes everything better!!! ....

Snowy runs around and gives all her friends a big hug!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

washedaway responded:
SNOWY!!! runs (walks fast-ish...just not pretty when I run teehee) to her friend and gives her huge (((((((hugs))))))) swinging her around while they both shove chocolate into their mouths hehehe

Kendra
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

dem24 replied to washedaway's response:
hi snowy it is good to see you. nice of you to drop in , hope you stay for awhile

slik_kitty responded:
oh no!!!!! it's the snowy chocolate monster!!!! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostkate responded:
You guys make me laugh with those smiley faces, thank you. It brighten my day.

I love chocolate, especially heresey kisses.

Kate

slik_kitty replied to lostkate's response:
so glad we can make you laugh. that's the whole point of it all. we spend so much of our lives in misery, that finding a way to laugh is essential in helping us get by.

snowyowl33 replied to washedaway's response:
(((((((((((((((Kendra!!))))))))))))))

Honey sugarlips!!!! Snowy zooms on over and jumps on her friend! How you doing??? I brought you a present... *glint* ....Snowy digs deeep into her "Bag of all Things" and pulls out a gigantic feather pillow, a huge soft duvet and a pot of hot tea..... Ok Missy now you get inside there and sip your mug of tea, then off to bed with you.... .... .. awww so good to see you too honey... :)

Huge hugs.. and wipe the chocolatedrool off your mouth.. hehehehe
Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to dem24's response:
Hi Dem!

Good to see you too hon!.... Hope tomorrow is going to be an awesome day for you! .. I am hoping to be around for a bit....
But not sure if Capice will let Kitty and me be naughty on the board... bwhahahahaha... JK Caprice! Hugs

Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Snowy grins with a chocolate covered face at her friend in crime..... quiver.... shudder.... droooollllll ... Snowy leaps on her friend and grabs her by the paw and drags her over to the blow up pool filled with melted chocolate and both of them leap in it and start chocolate wrestling.... ...

snowyowl33 replied to lostkate's response:
Another chocolate lover?????? Snowy grabs Kate and pulls her into the chocolate blow up pool with kitty and both of us cover you in big yummy piles of warm drippy chocolate!!! ...

Glad we make you smile Kate...we try hard to add a few smiles to peeps faces each day we can....

Good to see you again!

hugs
Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Snowy creeps up behind kitty and flicks her little furry ear!!! bwahahahahahah

<<<<<------ Kitty in her plaid days!! ..

............. zzzzzzzzzooooooommmmmmm

dem24 replied to snowyowl33's response:
i think she would love you to being naughty this is what this board could really use. you guys are so much fun

lovelylemontree310 replied to dem24's response:
*pokes Snowy*

*RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!*

The honorary Canuk is experiencing weather pulled in from Hudson Bay! It's COOOLLLDDD.

And since we Canuks are tea snobs, I'll have mine, Earl Grey, steaming hot, with nothing in it. :)

washedaway replied to snowyowl33's response:
ahhhhh...tea, comfy cozy pillow and snuggly duvet...HEAVEN! darn...though I got all the chocolate off before I turned around *wipes madly at her face looking for the chocolate remnants to lick...no wasting chocolate*

had me a good 10 hours of sleep last night and then a three hour nap this afternoon...amazing what half a day of sleep will do for ya hehehe
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

snowyowl33 replied to dem24's response:
Aww Dem,

Thanks hon!

Sometimes everyone needs to play to remind themselves that we all still have some naughtiness inside.... *glint*

zzzzzzzzzzooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.