Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
~*~Distraction Action~*~
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
thought a bit of a break for all of you to take a moment to breathe was in order:

1. How's the weather in your part of the world? Any glimpses of spring yet?

2. What good thing is in your life right now?

3. What will you do for yourself this week?

4. Peanut butter: do you prefer smooth or chunky?

5. What thing or person rarely fails to make you smile, if only for a moment?
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

iwanttostop responded:
30s which is nice.
family, church, and you guys.
not sure.
definitely smooth.
my grand children

TheSullenGirl responded:
1) rainy...but warmer (40's to 60)
2) can't think of much....at least a roof over my head, food, job.
3) can't think of anything
4)smooth
5) finishing a good book...?

Off_The_Wall responded:
1. Upper 70s and sunny..... I put the baby in short-sleeves and bare legs, sunscreen, fishing hat, and sunglasses and walked to the beach... it was wonderful.

2. My baby girl

3. I'll celebrate Mardi Gras with family and friends

4. I love any kind of peanut butter but can't eat it right now because I'm nursing my baby who might be allergic (I pray she isn't!)

5. My husband

auntiec57 responded:
Our weather is cold and snowy. We still have March to get through yet in Wisconsin.

I'm alive and working on getting myself well, emotionally.

I have set up a counseling appointment to work through some upcoming possible triggers.

Peanut Butter: Smooth, YUM

Hearing from a friend or family member who just wants to talk.
Auntiec57

lovesmygizmo responded:
1. warm 80ish and very windy

2. pretty much everything

3. dont know

4. i rather have chunky but cant eat it, so smooth

5. Gizmo and my best friend

wendy
If God brings you to it,He will bring you thru it

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to iwanttostop's response:
I'm with you on the grandchildren, Iwanttostop. :-)
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
Take care of yourself, SG, that's the gift you can give yourself.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Off_The_Wall's response:
I think I'm ready to move down your way, OTW. That sounds lovely.

Have fun at Mardi Gras! :-)

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to auntiec57's response:
What a good step, Auntiec, setting up that counseling appointment. :-)

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lovesmygizmo's response:
You already did something for yourself, Wendy... you saw your pdoc AND you're posting here. :-)

Off_The_Wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I would be too if I were you, Caprice. ;) I have no idea how people can live in cold climates.... I couldn't do it. I love where I live. It's one of the few places in the U.S. where you don't have to be rich to live at the beach.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Off_The_Wall's response:
Thankfully, I live in the mildest corner of Canada (if you saw the 2010 winter Olympics, that's my part of the world and that year it was unseasonably warm of course! LOL) so it's usually rain and darkness that can get to me. This year it's been coldest and snowier than usual.

I don't think I could live where they seem to get unending snow for months. I like having the ability to get out and about too much. I AM missing the sunshine though.

Off_The_Wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Oh, that's a beautiful part of the world! Never been there, butI did watch the Olympics and I've seen pictures.... you've got the mountains and the Pacific right there! I would LOVE to visit there one day... beautiful!

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.