Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Bod???? LLT?????
snowyowl33 posted:

ok you two, I know both of your were having some real problems.... I'm worried about both of you.... any chance of checking in???

Big hugs to both of you, and know I am thinking of you....

Snowy

bod27 responded:
hey Snowy

Thanks for asking - have been keeping my head down and trying to deal with it all. Having a couple of days away with D this week. Very tired but trying my hardest to stay safe.

Thanks again and big hugs back

Bod

starrystarrynight310 responded:
Hi, my friend.

I am around... the computer thing is slowly getting back up to speed -- my brother was nice enough to buy me a new laptop. I'm working on re-establishing many of the lost things and seeing what I can do to retrieve from the old hard drive.

Gawd, I am so depressed. Pdoc doesn't give a darn -- she accidentially double-scheduled and then had the nerve to be angry at me. I'm done with her. Done, finished, over. I've got an appointment to see an NP in Fort Kent, an hour away from me (across the border from Clair, NB and just down the road from Edmunston). If it works out with this guy, then I'm switching. I've had enough of my pdoc. The one I really wanted moved to Ohio. :(

Anyhoo, let's just see if I can get this thing to post. It seems to have been having the hiccups.

me

snowyowl33 replied to bod27's response:
Ack! where does time go???? ..

Sorry for the late reply!.... I'm really glad to see you and know your keeping safe and are ok. Try and get some good sleep hon ok? ..... don't forget you have some good friends here across the pond if you need us, and all you have to do is reach out.. k? we''ll grab hold of you....

Hugs
Snowy

snowyowl33 replied to starrystarrynight310's response:
Awwwwwwww ((((((((LLT))))))))

So sorry for answering late!......ugh...

What happened with your computer??? Snowy pours a cup of hot Earl Grey ...tea .... tell me.....

Oh how absolutely horrid of your pdoc, what an idiot!.. I would totally dump her if that's the way she treats her patients..I hope that your new one will be able to help you to feel better soon... I know sometimes it can be really really hard... it's just a big struggle for everything.....maybe you should get duo citizenship and get a pdoc over the border on our side????

.... tho it's almost impossible to even get into "see" one here as they are all not taking anymore patients....we need about 4000 more here.. (They are covered by our health care system so everyone can see them, but getting into see a new one??? good LUCK!).. sigh... (I am looking now.. ugh.. no fun..)

Anywayyyyy.... let me know how you're doing... (even tho I am not here as much these days..... :( ... frustratingly busy, but getting zip accomplished!

Big Hugs
Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an 18-year-old college student who has been battling depression and anxiety for years. I just started therapy a few months ago and am currentl...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.