Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Hi there.
ZeldaAlone posted:
I'm going to start off by apologizing to everyone for whatever I did to you all. I really don't know what I did.

And I'm also going to say that I'm going to take a very long leave of absence from the boards because of it.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Catmagic responded:
Whatcha talkin' about Willis?

Ste

washedaway responded:
(((((huge hugs)))))

<3
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

slik_kitty responded:
so you feel that you have to leave. i don't know of anyone being mad at you for anything. hugs

Headline responded:
Zelda, did anyone say you made them angry or upset? I'm here all...the...time, and I see most everything, and I haven't seen anyone saying they were bothered by something you said or did.

Or have you been feeling unsupported, unheard or invisible, and thinking people's quietness meant they were mad at you? That happens a lot - many of us are used to the "silent treatment" as a form of cruelty and manipulation from our emotional abusers, and it's hard for us to believe silence can mean "I have no words" rather than "I don't like you." If that's what's going on, just say so. It's OK to ask directly for the kind of support you need. If you need to find yourself under a big cyber-hug-pile with lots of people, just say "I need a cyber-hug-pile." Assuming the board works, you'll probably get somewhere between 5 and 5,000,000,000 replies. We like cyber-hug-piles. :)

(Speaking of the board working, if you've had posts just flat out not show up, that's not you getting deleted, that's the board being wonky and deciding it doesn't want to work. It's happened a lot lately.)
Do you know, in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before. -- The Doctor (as written by Steven Moffat)

iwanttostop replied to Headline's response:
what you posted makes a lot of since. i ask myself all the time why is there only one or two people that replay to me? i have thought of just quiting, but i decide what the hel.... this is my last try so if i cant keep doing this for no other reason that i find support in what you guys have already posted, this is not the first place or time i have not fit in. i hope with time as i learn about others i can to give support as i am receiving it. the bottom line for me is the world gave up on me along time ago, and i let it, know i have found a safe way to talk about i think and do with other people, they might not replay but i can at least get it out. i do not want to give up on myself any more.

dem24 replied to iwanttostop's response:
right now you and i sound i are a lot a like. i too was looking t totleave but being here is helped me be ok , i did not want be without, so what i have done id stop writing about myself because nobody wants to hear it and gone to checking on other people so at least i could still belong , it helps a little.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I don't think anyone's mad at you nor have I seen anything for which you need to apologize, ZeldaAlone. I went back through your more recent posts and saw nothing of concern.

I am concerned about you. If you're staying away for a while in order to keep yourself safer, that's okay. But if you're staying away because you feel you're unwanted here, that's just not the case, and I'd hate for you to turn away from the support you can find here. (((hugs)))
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

bod27 responded:
(((((((((((((((((((Zelda)))))))))))))))))

don't go! I have no idea what may have upset you (haven't been round here for a while) but I can't imagine you upsetting anyone.

YOu are a wonderful person and don't you forget it missy.

Huge hugs for whenever you need them

Hans

Off_The_Wall replied to bod27's response:
I don't know what you're referring to but please don't go! You're my friend and I love how we completely relate to what one another is going through! Only go if you're doing it for your own safety/well being, and then I totally understand. (((Zelda))) How is your beautiful boy?

penguie responded:
????
:(

starrystarrynight310 replied to penguie's response:
Honey? What happened?

jankearney123 replied to starrystarrynight310's response:
whats goin on zelda?

TheSullenGirl responded:
Well...I guess I missed out on something...but not- since everyone else is wondering what the heck is going on.

Hon - obviously you are one of the board favs around here (look at all of these replies!!) --> what's going on to make you think people were/are mad at you?

I hope that it was either a technical error or something of that nature. If someone said/did something to offend you - you can say it.

Hope you and the baby are well. I hope you remember to take care of yourself as well. ((hugs for Zelly and Baby))
If you need to take time away from here -- that's okay - you are allowed to take a break, just remember that we are all still here as a support system for you if you need it.

Headline replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Caprice, would it be possible for you or other staff to e-mail Zelda and let her know she is welcome back if she's needing support? I'm worried for her safety, and I think a lot of others are too.
Do you know, in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before. -- The Doctor (as written by Steven Moffat)

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.