Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
OTW turns a birthday on the 19th sat of march PARTY BELOW
jankearney123 posted:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTW! YOU NEED A SPECIAL LITTLE PARTY. I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF 6' TABLE BUT IF YOU DONT' I;LL BRING ONE.

SO THIS IS WHAT I'M GIONG TO DO.....................STARBUCKS AND SMOOTHIES FOR EVERYONE TO START WITH. IF YOU MUST HAVE THAT GLASS OF WINE THATS OK TOO BUT LETS LIMIT IT TO WINE ONLY.

SPECIAL TABLE CLOTH WITH OTW REAL NAME ON IT! WE WILL HAVE TEXTILE PAINT TO PUT ALL OUR HAND PRINTS ON THE TABLE CLOTH AND TO SIGN OUR NAME AND GOOD GREETINGS WITH THOSE SPECIAL GOLD AND SILVER PENS.

NEXT IS A LIST OF PRESENTS EVERYONE TO BRING ONE TOMORROW OK? SO SIGN IN.............

i'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A TRIP TO THE MASSAGE THERAPIST, MANICURIST AND PEDICURIST. ENJOY! AND A BABYSITTER FOR 1/2 THE DAY ON WHATEVER DAY YOU CHOOSE........A SPA DAY..........HECK TAKE THE WHOLE DAY OFF AND IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS IN FOR LUNCH AT THE SPA INVITE THEM TOO AND I'LL PAY!

NEXT.....................
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday otw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i brought the bday cake!

and balloons!

my present to you is stuff to pamper yourself with. lotion, candles, some good music, bubble bath, and a lock for the door so you can have some uninterrupted peace and quiet. oh yeah, and some ear phones that will shut out the world while you listen to your music.

Off_The_Wall responded:
Fran, you just put a HUGE smile on my face! Thank you so much!!!! Wow, this is a fun party already thanks to you! :) (((fran)))

Off_The_Wall replied to slik_kitty's response:
Kitty, such a pretty birthday cake and I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE balloons! :) Thank you.

washedaway responded:
Happy happy birthday, OTW!

I bring you a collection of calming teas and some tasty pre-made (but fresh) foods so that you don't have to worry about cooking for a while. Enjoy your day (and several more) <3
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

TheSullenGirl responded:
Happy Birthday!!

I think I will bring some ice cream treats and yummy fondue.

jankearney123 replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
yeah its still on...............this party will be going on for days.......isn't that how it should be?

Off_The_Wall replied to washedaway's response:
K, that sounds wonderful! Thanks! :)

Off_The_Wall replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
Mmmmm, ice cream and I've never even had fondue before... guess I'm sheltered! Excited to try it. (((SG)))

bod27 responded:
and because birthdays should always go on passed the actual day I have only just arrived SURPRISE hehehehe

I have brought a band of helpers and we are going to clean up all the party mess for a start and then start doing all the things that you haven't had time for/can't face doing etc while you have a lovely day doing nothing but playing with your bundle of loveliness or sleeping or sitting in the sunny garden or doing any other rewarding things your heart desires. Relaxing is the order of the day OTW so I hope this helps :-)

oh yeah I have also brought some yummy lemon pollenta cake and some gorgeous English tea.

Have a wonderful extended birthday

xx

starrystarrynight310 replied to bod27's response:
Happy birthday, fellow Pisces. :)

My present is an "ocean warmer" so that you stick it in the ocean with you and you can go surfing comfortably wherever and whenever you are!

:)

Love,

me

Off_The_Wall replied to bod27's response:
Sounds wonderful Bod! Thank you for continuing my celebration. :)

Off_The_Wall replied to starrystarrynight310's response:
LLT, favorite present EVER!!!! LOVE IT!

Tons of people in the water this weekend. I waded in up to my ankles and that was good enough for me. hehe

jankearney123 replied to Off_The_Wall's response:
yipee! otw......................we'll refer to you from now on as otw wader..............roflmao!

wishes23 replied to jankearney123's response:
hope you had a great birthday , sorry i missed the party

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.