Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TRYING TO GET WELL
jankearney123 posted:
AFTER BEING OFF MEDS BACK A WHILE NOW FOR 5 WEEKS THEY FINALLY CONQUER THAT I AM SCHIZOAFFECTIVE PTSD DISORDER.

UGH

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THOSE INJECTONS AND WILLNOT EVER NAME THE KIND OF MED AGAIN. SOMEDAY I WILL TELL YOU WHY.

JUST STRUGGLING EVERY DAY AND THEY WANT ME TO STAY UP TILL 10. THE BEWITCHING HOUR FOR THE MUNCHIES AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE

BUT SO FAR I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING SH FOR A WEEK. YEAH!
I'VE GAINED 6 LBS IN ONE WEEK. ON THIS MED I GET MUNCHIES LIKE I'D SMOKED POT. UGH. SO TONIGHT I WILL NOT EAT ANYTHIGN MORE. I THINK I WILL GO TAKE A BATH.

GOOD NIGHT FRAN

slik_kitty responded:
why in the world do you have to stay up till 10? good luck with all this. i hope that with this new diagnosis they can finally get you some help so you can get better and stay better. hugs

jankearney123 replied to slik_kitty's response:
cuz they think i go to bed to early! and want to regulate my bedtime so that i have moods regulated. i'm going to have a talk with the old bitty when i see her the 31st.

slik_kitty replied to jankearney123's response:
who knows? maybe on the off chance she might be right. at least you will know by then if it's working or not. lol

jankearney123 replied to slik_kitty's response:
you're right kitty tu hee hee

snowyowl33 replied to jankearney123's response:
Hi Hon,

yeap I think I know the med your on and I do understand the weight gain issue! Not to worry, many others are also on this med (and no I won't ever say what it is so don't worry) However, if it's working to help you deal with some of your moods, and thought processes then it' totally worth it (unless of course you start gnawing on the fridge door handle! ;) )

Yes, it does help to regulate your sleep cycles a lot, your doc is correct in trying to get that set up.. bin there done that.. trust me it does help. Once your sleep/wake cycles are evened out by following a strict sleep time regime for awhile, your body will get the 8 hours it needs per night at the same times instead of being all over the place with sleep times. By doing that, it also helps with mood shifts and your body and mind then know when it is suppose to sleep and when it is suppose to be awake..It really does help, trust me.. :) hehehe...

Glad to hear you got a dx, at least now you have a starting place and a direction to move forward in.. excellent!

Big Hugs
Snowy

jankearney123 replied to snowyowl33's response:
awwwwwwwwwwsnowy but i don't have that kind of alarm.....to wake me up with can you sned me one roflmao!!!!!!!!

thank you you are valued participant here

snowyowl33 replied to jankearney123's response:
:) thanks hon... alarm clock on the way..... ;)

jankearney123 replied to snowyowl33's response:
winky winky back snowy! this website is sooooooooooslow!

they need to split it and make it into 2 because its just to big!

man if i had that kind of alarm clock i surely could get up and get movin. course if i didn't have to take mega doses of benedryl i'd be doin ok too!

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.