Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
work update - no trigger
washedaway posted:
I just wanted to give you all an update on some of the stuff that's been going on for me at work that's been causing me problems.

I will have a new supervisor a week from Friday...and I know that I can trust my new supervisor. If I tell her something that needs to not go anywhere, I know it will stay between us (or my name will at least stay out of it if the content needs to go elsewhere). I've been working with her for the last 3 months on projects for our new client and she is amazing.

The only drawback to this is that the majority of my team (who are the ones who always make sure to let me know how appreciated I am) will be going to other teams. However, I have told many of them that I will still be happy to support them, and there are several who I will probably be able to see more socially without the asst. supervisor/employee relationship in the way.

I am so excited and happy to start this new journey.

Kendra
Don't  worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already  tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((K))))))))))

Hugs
Snowy

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It sounds like a lot of positives, Kendra! :-)
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

jankearney123 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
wowzers cool cats baby kins! lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.