Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
struggling - trigger
bod27 posted:
[TRIGGER] ofdjdfjvnfdjvnrogbdfnkjvn......................////////////////////////////////////// saftey lines just in case /////////////////////////////////////////////////

think that is enough

feeling so low. trying so hard to keep it together. can't face going into college or doing any of the work I should be doing. Can't stop thinking about hurting myself. all torn up inside. so much hate inside, need to get it out of me and the only way I know is to hurt. I want to slice the pain out. nothing is worth it, so tired of trying and getting it wrong. going back to sh'ing will keep it all under control and I will be able to feel again.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dem24 responded:
you did a good thing by coming back to write. u left you a message on the other board. you have listened to everyone. so let us be there for you.

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. lean on us. we'll help.

dem24 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I am sorry I haven't been around much. I guess I am kinda hiding away from stuff atm, not that it is helping. I haven't wanted to bother people with things, have been trying to deal with things on my own but maybe that isn't the best way. I have forgotten how to tell people things and I also feel cause I haven't posted for a while I don't deserve to post in all the time i never heard her sound like this. she posted thus a few days

dem24 replied to dem24's response:
the last part of the last post was not done right, so i thought it would be confusing, she had posted it a few days on the other board, the last part of her post was that she felt that she did not deserve to post because she had bot posted for a whole

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Bod,

It's been a few days and I'm wondering how you're doing...?

(((hugs)))

Please keep taking steps to keep yourself safe.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

dem24 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
ok miss . where are you? it has been a week. let us know that you ok. if not the other board

snowyowl33 responded:
((((((((((((Bod))))))))))))

Fight for you hon!!..... big huge monster huggers..

Snowy

bod27 replied to dem24's response:
i'm still here

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bod27's response:
Thank you for letting us know you're here, Bod. (((gentlehugs)))
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

snowyowl33 replied to bod27's response:
((((((Bod))))))

Good to see you hon..... be safe ok? sending more big fuzzy hugs... and hope to hear how your doing when you feel ready... we're here.....

Snowy

dem24 replied to snowyowl33's response:
////////// you seem to be not going yo the other board so i have to do it here, what you wrote on the other post so not true, we love you are part of the family. maybe getting back in to writing will help.

dem24 replied to dem24's response:
have to tell you i have a puppy . she is 5 weeks old and is no bigger then our ankle. she will not get very big, i was looking at things to dress her up in

jankearney123 replied to dem24's response:
Bod

I'm so glad you posted. I think the cute smiley faces are such a huge pick me up! snowy really knows how eh?

You take good care of yourself Bod. I'm glad you wrote and acknowledged you're here.

hugs and love
fran

dem24 replied to jankearney123's response:
be glad when your back

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.