Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TRIGGER-Today, might be the day
Carora10 posted:
[TRIGGER] I can't believe it. After a month I want to hurt myself again. I hate my life. My sister keeps telling me how awful I am and how she wishes I were dead and I agree. Please, I need some help.

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((Carora)))))))

Don't let your sister dictate who and what you are.....you are a unique person with talents and strengths of your own... if your sister is making you feel this way, perhaps staying away from her would be a positive step for you.....Don't agree with your sister, fight for who you are and get out there and live life to the fullest, you deserve it!! :)

Snowy

dem24 replied to snowyowl33's response:
you are not alone in the i hate my sister saga, my sister is 10 years younger then me, and she belittled me a,d always had to have the lasr word, my daughter and i have a hard relrionship because i did not stand up to my family, my old therapist fibally got me to see that i did not to accept that so now my sister is not part of my life,,you have to look wiyj in yourself to get the strengh to stand up to her, that will be yje only way it can get better

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.