Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Snowy
penguie posted:
teeheee heeeee

I just cannot resist

Here kitty kitty kitty!!!!

(wish I could find a devilish face)

Now I am going to duck and run and go find an umbrella for when Snowy does a fly-over

(hmm, I wonder, Snowy could use litterboxes in flybys......hmmm)

snowyowl33 responded:
Penguie!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe your calling me Kitty!

Snowy looks at her lovely white feathers.. humph.... I am no where near as crazy as Kitty is! Snowy starts preening her feathers.. and I would NEVER use a stinky litter box....ewwwwwwww .... shudder....(tho the thought of dropping the contents of one on someone's head is rather appealing!!! .... bwahahahhah)

ok ok I'll behave..... SEEEEEE Caprice... SEEEEE what you started....

Snowy spots Penguie hiding in the corner and zoooms over .. quickly she nabs the little bunny who is trying sooooo hard to look innocent and pulling her ears, spins them around really fast.. ..... and watches Penguie go flying up into the sky...floating off to Caprices house bwahahahahaha... Snowy turns around and see's that Penguie has been hiding somethin.. Snowy wanders over and her eyes grow very large and start to dilate...... a thin stream of drool escapes her lips...... she quivers.... she trembles... she JUMPS.... .. he he

penguie replied to snowyowl33's response:
GASP!

I am a PENGUIN! Not a rabguin! Did tou just yank Cappy's ears to send us flying?!?! Tis a good thing Cappy is dopey and nowhere anything like Latte or you'd be missing a few feathers and wings.

Good thing Cappy has been practising her sculptures and we escaped with the real choclate muhahahaaaaaaa. Perhaps we shall wander over to Kitty and Caprice's and share. We will send you the leftover crumbs

heheheh

kitty kit meeeeeow

*GRINS*

*DUCKS COVERS*

snowyowl33 replied to penguie's response:
ok now I'm pissed.... I just wrote a huge fun long story reply to this post and it disappeared ...... I have no energy to type it again..... *sigh*.... will be back tomorrow night for another try... gggrrrrrrrr

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.