Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
a gift for you
dem24 posted:
Life is like one big book so take your time to understand it because every chapter has many meanings and lessons to be learned.

jankearney123 responded:
o yeah

dem24 replied to jankearney123's response:

bod27 replied to dem24's response:
Thank you Dem - much needed

hugs

dem24 replied to bod27's response:
Faith is taking the first step even when you cannot see the staircase - In every step of our life we need to trust that God is guiding us.

nopoin replied to dem24's response:
Thanks for the wonderful words of wisdom, I needed them tonight, I wrote them down so i would remember them. I often forget to have my faith on my side threw the bad days, thanks again for reminding me. Nopoint.

dem24 replied to nopoin's response:
The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dem24's response:
I hope these words of wisdom are helping you too, Dem.
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

iwanttostop replied to dem24's response:
you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dem24

dem24 replied to iwanttostop's response:
Life is never perfect so learn from yesterdays mistakes, live for today and hope for tomorrow!!

dem24 replied to dem24's response:
happy mothers day

dem24 replied to dem24's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.