Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
In Crisis on the Weekend?
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
A message board such as this one is not 'live' in real time, so there may be delays in others reading or responding. This is especially true on the weekends. If you are in crisis and need help keeping yourself safe — whether on a weekend or during the week — please be sure to contact a crisis line , call 911, or your doctor or therapist. While you can find wonderful support here, it may not be immediate, nor can it always be the intervention you need.

To all of our members, our weekend coverage is not as regular as it is during the week. If you see a crisis post which needs our attention — either by adding a 'trigger' warning or needing crisis intervention — please don't hesitate to use the Report This option beneath the post, choose 'Other' from the menu and explain why you feel our attention is needed.

That report goes to our weekend moderator who will look in as soon as possible.

Thank you,

The WebMD Community Management
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. ~Peggy Tabor Millin

off_the_wall responded:
Was Caprice even here this week at all? Weird. Hope she is okay!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
No, I wasn't here since last Monday. I had to travel for work Tues/Wed and then took Thur/Fri off. (I think I said something about it in another thread before leaving but I expect you weren't the only one who missed it.)

Anyway, back now. Always good to be missed, OTW. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

deidhoff responded:
Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful