Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
explanation...poss trigger
lovesmygizmo posted:
I hope no one read my last post but if you did i have calmed down enough now that red isnt the only color i can see and i can explain...........earlier today the manager of the apts i live in paid me a visit to tell me the reason my ex-neighbor/friend moved to another apt was because of my smoking...that some how the smoke was magically going thru the walls into her apt and also that 2 other people have turned down the apt cause of my smoking and that she just pretty much blamed me for all her breathing problems even tho she lived here years before i moved in my ex-neighbor usd to smoke herself so she obviously did that to herself. I honestly dont know why i got as mad as i did but the last 2 days have been nothing but hell for me and i think that just pushed me over the edge i have stopped drinking, i havent sh'd in almost a year,the police havent been called to my apt in a very long time and the last time i called 911 was because of a horrible migraine almost 2 years ago so apperently all that is not good enough for some people i WILL NOT stop smoking its not illegal and the manager said herself she cannot make me stop but she pretty much,without coming out and saying it directly, to either buy an air purifier before the first,smoke outside, or just stop.....she has tried to get me kicked out before but im not stupid and if she tries again i will be forced to take drastic action nothing to physically hurt anyone including myself but at the end i might just have enough money to go buy myself a house and ms c (the manager) said that n ( ex-neighbor) still wants to be my friend well good for her but to me a friend does not constantly go behind someones back and tell on them like a child thats called a backstabber and this isnt the first time she has done it she is obviously to much of a chicken to tell me to my face we could have worked something out but to go behind my back to the apt manager and tell her is something a coward would do not a friend and i have gone out of my way to stick up for her....i know why she really moved and frankly good ridance yes i am still mad but at least she,n, doesnt have to worry about me doing the horrible things i wanted to do, and people wonder why im so anti-social,HA dealing with idiots like this my whole life has made me that way anyway i hope no one read my post but if you did this was the reason for it

wendy
If God brings you to it,He will bring you thru it

bod27 responded:

Hi Wendy.

I got as far as the first line of your last post and realised I wasn't safe to do it so stopped. I have read this one though and am glad you are calmer now.

I agree that if someone is a friend they should speak to you directly rather than go running to the appt manager - that sucks! I hope things get better and thank you for explaining.

Take care and well done for all the things you have been keeping on top of.

Hans

dem24 responded:
good morimg, i have seen both your posts. i just wanted to give you a couples to keep in mind if thats ok? the first thing being about the smoking, you are right smoking is not against the law. nut you owe to yourself to try and quit, you have made progress in getting well, my sister has been smoking since she was14 and now she is in early stages of bring very ill because of it. she will turn40 in two months, as far as your ex neighbor, she has the right to keep herself safe. second hand smoke is always been a problem, i know you are not a bad person, hey you should try and treat yourself and buy that house any way

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.