Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ROLL CALL
jankearney123 posted:
CHECK IN WILL YA? TELL US IF YOU'RE JUST LURKING FOLKS OR WHATS UP

YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS SO..................HERE I AM AND THERE I GO
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Off_The_Wall responded:
Here, still struggling

Headline responded:
  • peep*

Not around much. Been busy standing up for myself at work and demanding, louder than ever, to be treated with the honesty and respect I deserve. In order to do that, I've had to back off of here for a while because of how triggering the board has had to be as a whole, so I stay as safe and strong as I can.

(((hugs))) to all of you - I don't think I have seen a lot of posts without the word "trigger" in the title so it's a safe bet that all of us are deeply hurting and struggling right now.
    Do you know, in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before. -- The Doctor (as written by Steven Moffat)
  •  
    jankearney123 replied to Headline's response:
    headline
    hugs b ack. i'm glad you're taking good care! Keep fighting the fight win girl win! and if you don't get all you want there are places out there who will honor you!

thelovelylemontree replied to jankearney123's response:
    Here. (siiiiiigh)
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

AndieGirl replied to thelovelylemontree's response:
    Here

AndieGirl replied to AndieGirl's response:
    Here again.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't been supportive by answering other people's posts. I just feel like crap today & don't know what to say back. I really do care about you all.

Andie

slik_kitty responded:
    i'm here.

it_is_what_it_is responded:
    still here learning all i can from u guys
    For i do not understand my own actions. For i do not do what i want, but i do the very thing i hate.

listless responded:
    Here.

Responding when my mind will let me and I can but struggling a lot.

Trying to keep up with school and homework too so not on as much as I used to be.

lostkate responded:
    Here, trying to keep it together.

(((headline)))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    I'm here and catching up after the weekend.

What is clear to me when you read it all in one clump like that, is just how supportive you all are of each other. The caring I see here is phenomenal.

Thank you all of helping each other keep yourselves safe.
    You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lovesmygizmo responded:
    I'm here...struggling to stay afloat

sending hugz out to everyone

wendy
    If God brings you to it,He will bring you thru it

Missy60173 responded:
    I'm here, just lurking. My comp was down so that is why I haven't been here.

Love, Danielle
    Groovy

bod27 responded:
    Hi guys
    lurking here and there. been busy with stuff to the point I don't know where to turn or what to do first. started a new job today, supporting a student with serious pain issues. hoping it will be ok. started psychotherapy recently - scary stuff! nearly finished with my DBt individual sessions, only 3 left - also scary. Have a presentation to do next week about a research project for my teaching qualification and I haven't done a thing, can't concentrate. worrying lots.

anyway at least I have been so busy I have managed to stay clear of actually sh'ing, lots of urges but have managed to stay strong.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

question
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.