Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
checking in
bod27 posted:
hey guys.

How are you all?

I know it has been a while. I have been very busy and trying to carry on with life. I have started a new job at the uni - I now get paid for doing stuff there

I have an assignment due in soon for my teaching qualification and have work to get ready for an exhibition.

I finished my DBT sessions a few weeks ago and although I am managing to get by I can feel things slipping. I just found myself scrolling through the site looking for 'tigger' posts. It is almost like I want to trigger myself. have been thinking about doing stuff but I know I also don't want to screw up everything I have been working for.

xxx

ZeldaAlone responded:
(((((((((Hans)))))))))))

We've missed you!

I'm having trouble with words tonight, but I'm proud of you! <3

jankearney123 replied to ZeldaAlone's response:
good for you! Keep working with the dbt stuff it does help. if you can remember it now that you are young then you will be able to continue on later in years to come. congrats on your job and for working so hard to come about

slik_kitty responded:
so glad to see you.

TheSullenGirl responded:
Hey - I was totally thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing!

Congrats on the new job and best of luck with the exhibition and what not.

I understand what you mean looking for the triggering posts... It's almost like you wanna dare yourself to see if you are any better.
Stay strong. The fact that you are stopping yourself before going forth with the ideas is a BIG accomplishment.

Keep in touch and if you can show us any pictures of your most recent art - that would be fab. I remember a long while ago you showing me some of your work and it was beautiful!

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.