Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
YAY
TheSullenGirl posted:
On June 8, 2013 - I will be walking down the isle.

Meeting with the priest tonight!

I had to share the excitement with someone else!!

Kate_Te responded:
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the priest tonight! This is such a nice thing to find on this page, Good News!
Kate (new)

Kate_Te responded:
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the priest tonight, I hope he is everything you want in a priest. It's so nice to read Good News on this site.
Kate_Te

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
Congrats, hun!! I'm so excited for you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats! A June wedding will be lovely.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

TheSullenGirl replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks! We did out questionare/test thing. They put us in separate areas. I felt like I was back in high school - haha.

But when we go back for a second meeting - we will go over everything.

We really like the one and only venue we went to. The whole area is beautiful. We have heard nothing but amazing things about the place from other people. And the woman who was taking care of us was great and seems like she will make sure the bride and groom are without stress.

dem1211 replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
very happy for you. you deserve to have a beauitful and very special day

jankearney123 replied to dem1211's response:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your groom!
Its funny i was married 33 years ago in the catholic church 8/5 is my date and ummmmmmm we were suppose to take those classes too and the priest because we actgually had it planned 8 mos. out and he was used to dealijng with people who did shotgun weddings and he talked to us and said o their won't be a problem with you two. I guess he was right! lol

jankearney123 replied to jankearney123's response:
p.s. i wish you 33 years of marriage! i posted before i could say that!

off_the_wall replied to jankearney123's response:
Your news is the best thing being posted on this board right now. I love hearing all the plans and how things are going so please don't stop sharing!

TheSullenGirl responded:
Aww - thanks ladies. I'm happy that I have good things going on in my life and that I have you all to share them with.

I'll prob start the dress shopping end of May-early June.

I still have to look at the vendors that the place uses.

I love it that my Fiance (I still love saying that) is also very excited.

Not to get all TMI but - He said that it just feel like SO MUCH more and much better when we kiss. I truly feel loved by him. The fact that he and I found each other and that he understands me. I love it. I honestly love him with every fiber of my being.

I sent him a few songs for our first dance. Our actual song is not one you can really dance to (The Doors: Touch me -- we fell in love with the chourus and the song is filled with great memories)

((HUGS FOR EVERYONE))

off_the_wall replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
Happy for you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I know my user name is a little young but that is because I am young. I have been cutting since I was 11 but upon thinking back I have realized I h...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.