Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Let's have an early birthday celebration
jankearney123 posted:
LLT's birthday is sat. and since the boards are quiet here on the weekend I thought I'd jump start this celebration.

I get the sense Lovely that you might have a likeing for the macabe so i'm bringing back michael jackson from the dead so he can do a moon walk for you and sing puppy love

ha ha how's that for a birthday gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now mind you this is in all good fun! O and howbout something good to drink? Pick your poision and I'll supply it green beer? green apple cider nothing green wine? nothing alcoholic that's right and how bout soda's tonic waters? energy drinks an apple teenie
without the alcohol? with the alcohol? i dunno heck i'm just some poow ole white gal trying to get a long. ha hahahahahaha

Kate_Te responded:
Sounds like fun & Since I'm I love to bake (mostly because I love to eat baked goods lol) I will happily make a cake. What kind do you like Lovely?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Great idea!

Happy (early) Birthday, LLT!

I think I'm gonna rent a petting zoo so LLT and everyone can enjoy touching and nuzzling all the little animal babies. It's hard not to smile and laugh when you're doing that.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Love the petting zoo idea, Caprice!

Happy birthday,LLT!!! I hope you have a really special and wonderful one!

I'm bringing you the tastes of Texas since you can't be here to enjoy it yourself. I know you like tamales so I'm bringing you some homemade ones from the little Mexican bakery down the street from my house. They make the best! And some refried beans and Spanish rice to go with it. Do you like BBQ too? If so I can bring you some yummy BBQ as well. What else do you miss from the Lone Star state that I could bring you for your bday?

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
happy bday llt!!!!! if we're gonna do a texas theme, i'll bring the tumbleweeds and some dancing saguaro to decorate with. he he he

lostkate responded:
Happy Birthday LLT!!!! Hope you have a great celebration. If its a Texas theme, she will need a big birthday hat. LOL

Kate_Te replied to lostkate's response:
Happy birthday LLT!!!!!

washedaway responded:
happy bday LLT
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

TheSullenGirl responded:
Happy Birthday LLT.

I say we all take in some helium and sing karaoke!

And who would like some Fudgie The Whale Cake with sparklers instead of candles!?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
Thank you all for the bday wishes! I really appreciate the TX theme.. guess you can take the Texan out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the Texan. How about some nice warm chile rellenos?

My cake... anything chocolate. Anything. (Except malted milk balls... ick)

Thank you everyone for remembering.

jankearney123 replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
helium and karaoke! now thats a plan sg. Where is llt?

Lovely you're missing your birthday party! Where in the dickens are you?

Come tell us what you'd like for cyber birthday gifts????????

Hey sg can you and kate te make a moose cake for llt? She loves mooses! hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started to cut and tried to commit suicide when I was 17.At age 27 I had a stroke and age 38 had another.I have just started cutting again at 38.I f...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.