Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Yaay for spring!
off_the_wall posted:
I've been trying to keep baby girl out of the water for the past couple of months because it's been cool out and the water had gotten cold, but it's finally warm enough to let her enjoy it. And enjoy it she did!!! Here is the face of pure happiness:

washedaway responded:
oh my goodness she is adorable...and she looks so incredibly happy
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Kate_Te responded:
She's so happy!!! You have a beautiful daughter OTW!!!

Kate

dem1211 replied to Kate_Te's response:
like i said before with times like that nothing else matters. you are a lucky woman to have such an angel

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
She is pure joy.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

jankearney123 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Love it! You make so many people happy OTW with your love of P and sharing her with us. Thank you.

off_the_wall replied to jankearney123's response:
Thanks everyone! She makes me very happy so I just wanted to share that with my friends here.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.