Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED OTW
jankearney123 posted:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

MAY YOU FIND PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR DAY!

MUCH KUDDOS TO YOU XXOOXX

F

Kate_Te responded:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I hope today is the most pleasant relaxing day possible for you!!!
Kate

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
Thanks y'all. I'm currently sitting on the beach alone, because P and husband are home for her nap. I'm getting blasted by sand because of high winds and I wish the sun would come out but otherwise I'm enjoying the sound of the surf and a little alone time. Thanks for remembering me and making me feel so special. (((Fran))) (((Kate)))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
I hope the sun did eventually come out.

Between our virtual beach party and this, it sounds like you had a nice birthday, OTW.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Happy birthday, again, my fellow Pisces. Hope you have a good meal when you get home and spend the day the way you like it.

<3

TheSullenGirl responded:
Happy Bday OTW

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday!!!

dem1211 replied to slik_kitty's response:
did this four times.happy birthday otw

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.