Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Favorite Easter Memories
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
With Easter and Passover being right around the corner, I thought we could have a change of pace and I'm wondering...

1. What are your favorite Easter/Passover memories?
2. Is there a favorite food or meal you enjoy for this holiday?
3. How do you traditionally spend this holiday in your family?
4. When was the last time you participated in an Easter Egg hunt?
5. What's your favorite Easter candy?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
FirstPrevious12NextLast

penguie responded:
1. chocolate

2. chocolate

3. eating chocolate

4. never, unless you count the chocolate trails the bunny left

5. can you guess?

see a theme? LOL

ok cute bunnies and having buinnies as pets can go with number one as well but i thought the straight choclate answers was kinda fun

TheSullenGirl responded:
Ugh - I hate my internet!! I'm going to do this again because I need the distraction...

1) Being allowed to eat candy before I eat breakfast/my dad and brothers playing the egg cracking game/my mom making Easter bread.

2) Candy

3) Breakfast with immediate family then the rest of the day with the extended. This has gotten on the way side due to families getting bigger an spread out.

4) I think about 2 yrs ago..my niece needed help.

5) Cadbury Creme Eggs -- my personal crack.

rugger1369 responded:
1. My grandparents used to take my sister and I on vacations to the carribean during easter break. So any one ofthose years is my favorite. Cozumel and Grenada being my favorites, simply paradise.

2. Pina coladas if we were on vacay but you can never go wrong with ham!

3. ha! being away from my immediate family with me grandparents! But this year I will be spending it with my boyfriend and I think we will be visiting the city and the art museum (he has never been!)

4. Probably when I was 11. My aunt and uncle had a huge hunt at thier house and would also hide money in the eggs too! The bigger the egg the more of a chance you found the $5.

5. I am love dark chocolate! Any kind, with almonds, caramel, coconut, rice krispies, nougat, cookies etc.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to penguie's response:
Hmmm, Penguie.... could your answer to #5 be chocolate??? I could be wrong, but...
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
What's the egg cracking game, TSG?

Re cadbury creme eggs... here in Canada the McDonald's currently has those in a McFlurry. Num!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to rugger1369's response:
How wonderful that you spent such regular time in the Caribbean!

Have a great time at the museum!

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Here's a good Easter memory.... This pic was taken Easter 2010. P is in the pic too since I was almost 3 months pregnant with her at the time.

rugger1369 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yeah we are lucky grandkids, with g-rents that taught us the value of being frugal and how well it pays off.

And thank you!! The exhibit is Van Gogh and I am really looking forward to it. I can relate to his pain and anguish in a way. His emotions come through in brush strokes and it really does speak to the soul

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
Lovely! thank you for sharing!

penguie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
those mcflurry concoctions are addictive!!! almost as good as shamrock shakes LOL

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
What a great picture, OTW! Thank you for trusting us with it! Love the setting too. The two of you look great.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to rugger1369's response:
Oh my, I love Van Gogh, and love art museums/galleries. I was lucky enough a few years ago to get up close to a Van Gogh piece - along with others by post-impressionist artists; my favorite style - and agree... the emotions are there in every single brush stroke. I loved him before but being so close to one was bliss.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to penguie's response:
Somehow I've skipped the shamrock shakes, largely because I figure once I try them, I'll keep wanting 'em. LOL

penguie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
skipped that shamrocks??!?!?! Blashphemy!!! THey are addictive (Especially if you ask for the McLeprachaun-chocolate and shamrock) but they are only once a year!

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.