Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Limited access this wknd
rugger1369 posted:
I dont have a computer at home and for w/e reason I cannot get my text field on my phone to open up in the reply box. So I can read but cannot comment. i am a little worried about this and hope I will not have an episode. I have a rugby game saturday (good chance it will be raining...) so i hope to get it out then. (trigger) the scabs are healing and itchy, a constant reminder and almost an invitation to reopen/start anew. it is hard to keep these demons at bay- and i am trying to stay focused. I hope we all can enjoy atleast some, if not all, of our weekend! -one love-

jankearney123 responded:
rugger..................why not try instead to let them open up use aquafor or vaseline on them and bandage them. keep them moist so this doesn't happen. i know its hard i struggle with the same thing. I'm thinkin you must burn like i have. i say i have because its almost a month now since i've done it. still healing.
and i became allergic to aquafor which works really well and i'm just so sick and tired of this garbage of sh heal sh heal sh sh sh. So i'm doing a 12 step program around it. so far so good

jankearney123 replied to jankearney123's response:
I MEANT NOT OPEN UP

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Rugger,

It sounds like you have an android phone - I do too and can't post here with it. Hopefully that will be remedied one day.

I hope you got through the weekend okay.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.