Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
possible trigger - i'm back
washedaway posted:
Hi everyone...how's everyone doing? It's an extremely rainy day here in WA. I am getting ready for bed even though it's only 8 pm. Hope that's enough space...not sure this will be a trigger...but better safe than sorry...

I have been "good" for a month...today i am not so good...i want to cut today. I have a goal to make it until July 17 without any SH...this day was set for me by my friend B. I "eliminated" my goal date a couple weeks ago when i was doing really well and didn't think i "needed" it...Friday i reinstated it loosely...unofficially...today i put it firmly back in place. i will make it there...and i will probably be ok after a couple of good nights of sleep...but tonight i'm just not sure. i am sad...i am tired...i am learning the names for my emotions...i am lonely...i am overwhelmed...and all of those things are ok...because they ARE...they don't have to own me or define me...i have choices in my actions regardless of my emotions...and on that note...i'm going to bed.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Sleep well, K.

Kate_Te replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Hope you are feeling better today!

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
hey,
just thought i'd see how you're doing. I hope its a congrats!

let us know? k ...................K

washedaway replied to jankearney123's response:
I'm good...found out today that they are close to approving the new position they are creating for me at work.

I am tired...but taking 3 days off this weekend

I had a total of 8 meetings at work today lasting a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of almost 2 hours...i'm just exhausted...but in a good way.

I don't want to hurt myself right now..and that's a very good thing seeing as how it's over 2 hours past my self-imposed bed time and lack of sleep is one of my HUGE triggers...

Hope everyone here is doing ok...can't read much at the moment...just keeping my distance for my own safety until i know i'm safe
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.