Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ventimg yellimg
candykissesaresweet posted:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////we are back again in our home awayv from home.the hospital dont know what was goimg to happen. i am so deppressed and so angry. it has been41 days since i had my session with no sight of being able ro make one any time soon

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry that the hospital remains a necessity and very sorry that this means you can't get a session in. Is there no way that's doable?

(((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

rugger1369 responded:
so sorry to hear that! stay strong for you and your family. is there anyone you can vent to in person/phone maybe? Sending you kind vibes (hugs)

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.