Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Checking in
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Who is here and looking in? Let us know how you're doing. We're here for you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
FirstPrevious12NextLast

off_the_wall responded:
I'm here though I'm still feeling angry at the world.

lostkate responded:
Im here, lurking, been keeping to myself, struggling with a lot of things in my life right now.

Kate

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I am here.

doing okay I guess.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
I'm here. still fighting a brain that's trying to kill me.

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'm here too. I'm tired and didn't even get out of my pj's today even in front of my employees and they were ok with it! I was really glad! I still feel like a mack truck ran over me!
my neck and leg are is disarray and my left lung hurts badly but nothing seems to show up on cat or xray.

i hope we all start feeling better soon cuz i feel very depressed.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to jankearney123's response:
I am here, though not as much as I used to be.

I am exhausted. I'm doing a peer support training and it's all day long and I have to drive an hour there and back. And to top it off, I had a super-duper lactose intolerance reaction, so that was an unpleasant surprise. I agree with Fran, I feel like I just was run over by a truck.

I am also quite depressed. Money is my current trigger (When isn't it?) and the job situation has gone back to the drawing board. I'm so tired. I don't have the energy to do this stuff again. But I need the money.

(BTW, DAMN you individuals who say there is a job for everyone who wants one -- it's a bunch of horse dung!!!)

candykissesaresweet replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
am here . b hor hut does it really mat h her how i feel. i am just to horrible

candykissesaresweet replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
sorry for all mis spelling. yesterday was horrible. and now i am extrenly deppressed and with drawn

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It sounds like everyone here is struggling so I really appreciate you saying hello anyway.

((((((softgrouphugsforall))))))

Time for another escape, I think. Who's with me and where are we going and what will you bring along?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

rugger1369 responded:
finally got a chance to check in! phew. been busy finding an apartment and now getting ready to move- coaching and practice is all over this week so I'll have more time to get all that stuff done. we move-in on June 15th! going to be a far drive for me but atleast we will FINALLY be together and not 1.5hrs apart (for the last 2yrs).

Trigger

Wish I could have gotten on here last week, it sucks this site doesnt work on my droid my bf and I were arguing (prob over furniture...) and I have a very hard time putting my feelings into words so I just kind of shut down vocally. instead i push it down and it turns into a series of self-harm. this time it was punching (thighs/head). He heard it over the phone and I did admit to it. It is unnerving to reflect on. As if I dont know who that person is who comes out of me and hurts me like that (yeah I know its me and all, just sayin). Sorry a rambled, just been holding that in. Thanks for letting me vent.

Kate_Te replied to rugger1369's response:
Welcome back Rugger,
I'm sorry you were struggling last week. I've done the beat on yourself thing. Kinda satisfying until you have to explain the bruises. I did it over a guy too...Some of them just seem to make my self esteem drop through the floor. They are also frustrating as hell!! But if you find the right one....
Hope you & BF enjoy living together. Glad to see you back here.
Kate

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'm here...just busy getting ready for my boys to be out of school for the summer. Why does summer seem busier than the school year?

Trigger:

I had a 'moment' yesterday...and I'm experiencing some self loathing for giving in to the...

I don't know. Desire? Need? Urge? Whatever it is...it got the best of me.

I lost my mother (who I was extremely close to) just over 2 years ago and even though I have children of my own and AM a mother...I don't do well with Mother's Day.

Wow...that was depressing...sorry ladies...

Kate_Te replied to besmith75's response:
B -
Sorry to hear about your struggles. I understand about mother's day. I lost my mom 6 years ago, but it still hurts bad. Hope you can enjoy the day for yourself, accepting the love of your children.
Kate

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Thank you Kate. It's horrible and sad that you understand (and my heart breaks for you), but I appreciate your kind words. I haven't celebrated Mother's Day since 2009. I always let my boys go see their grandma. My boyfriend wants to take me to a champagne brunch on Sunday...I'm still on the fence with that one...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.