HAPPY B IRTHDAY KITTY 11 DAYS LATE
jankearney123 posted:
KITTYS BIRTHDAY WAS MAY 1 PLEASE THROW HER A SPECIAL PARTY OK!

LOVE YOU KIT..........HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS A GREAT DAY! I JUST TURNED THE CALENDAR YESTERDAY SO I APOLOGIZE FOR MY TARDINESS

slik_kitty responded:
thanks for the late bday wishes. lol. it was a good bday.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happy Belated Birthday Kitty!!!

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
So instead of a picnic...are we having a birthday party for Kitty?

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
WELL INSTEAD OF A BIRTHDAY PARTY LETS MAKE IT A BASH! GOSH I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A BASH SINCE I WAS IN HS. WHO WANTS TO PARTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE GETTING DRUNK IN CYBER SPACE. HEE HEE SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DRINKING AT KITTYS BASH?

I'M DEF. GOING FOR THE TOPSHELF MARGARITAS. i'LL BRING A BOAT LOAD OF THOSE AND SOME OF MY FAMOUS FAJITAS! KITTY WHAT KIND DO YOU WANT CHICKEN, BEEF, SHRIMP OR A COMBO?
GUAC, S.C. ANYTHING ELSE FOR CONDIMENTS?

I'M GLAD IT WAS A GOOD BIRTHDAY

slik_kitty replied to jankearney123's response:
how about all of the above? lol. definitely gotta have guac and i will make some of my homemade wine coolers.

jankearney123 replied to slik_kitty's response:
right on lets party I'm ready! lets do it to it!

besmith75 replied to jankearney123's response:
Can I come? Can I come? Can I come? I'll bring homemade salsa...we can tear it up cyber style...

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
of course you can come be. i'm sure kitty would want as many as can make it! i hope more join us tomorrow.

Kate_Te replied to jankearney123's response:
Ok, I'm coming, but it's 1984 me, the skinny chick who could dance all night on stiletto heels. That's also pre A.A. so I'm bringing a very large case of Captain Morgan's. WOO HOO!!!

slik_kitty replied to besmith75's response:
the more the merrier!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happy belated Birthday, Kitty! I missed the bash but the well-wishes are absolutely sincere! I hope this is a good year for you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to jankearney123's response:
Happy belated birthday, Kitty!!! Sorry I'm so late to the party!

Cyber drinking... LOL..... Definitely the only kind of drinking I can do right now! I'll bring a cooler of Shiner (that is a really yummy Texas beer) and a bunch of iced tea for those who don't drink.

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
thanks guys! i wonder if i can get that beer here. will have to try to find it.