Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
HAPPY B IRTHDAY KITTY 11 DAYS LATE
jankearney123 posted:
KITTYS BIRTHDAY WAS MAY 1 PLEASE THROW HER A SPECIAL PARTY OK!

LOVE YOU KIT..........HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS A GREAT DAY! I JUST TURNED THE CALENDAR YESTERDAY SO I APOLOGIZE FOR MY TARDINESS

slik_kitty responded:
thanks for the late bday wishes. lol. it was a good bday.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happy Belated Birthday Kitty!!!

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
So instead of a picnic...are we having a birthday party for Kitty?

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
WELL INSTEAD OF A BIRTHDAY PARTY LETS MAKE IT A BASH! GOSH I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A BASH SINCE I WAS IN HS. WHO WANTS TO PARTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE GETTING DRUNK IN CYBER SPACE. HEE HEE SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DRINKING AT KITTYS BASH?

I'M DEF. GOING FOR THE TOPSHELF MARGARITAS. i'LL BRING A BOAT LOAD OF THOSE AND SOME OF MY FAMOUS FAJITAS! KITTY WHAT KIND DO YOU WANT CHICKEN, BEEF, SHRIMP OR A COMBO?
GUAC, S.C. ANYTHING ELSE FOR CONDIMENTS?

I'M GLAD IT WAS A GOOD BIRTHDAY

slik_kitty replied to jankearney123's response:
how about all of the above? lol. definitely gotta have guac and i will make some of my homemade wine coolers.

jankearney123 replied to slik_kitty's response:
right on lets party I'm ready! lets do it to it!

besmith75 replied to jankearney123's response:
Can I come? Can I come? Can I come? I'll bring homemade salsa...we can tear it up cyber style...

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
of course you can come be. i'm sure kitty would want as many as can make it! i hope more join us tomorrow.

Kate_Te replied to jankearney123's response:
Ok, I'm coming, but it's 1984 me, the skinny chick who could dance all night on stiletto heels. That's also pre A.A. so I'm bringing a very large case of Captain Morgan's. WOO HOO!!!

slik_kitty replied to besmith75's response:
the more the merrier!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happy belated Birthday, Kitty! I missed the bash but the well-wishes are absolutely sincere! I hope this is a good year for you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to jankearney123's response:
Happy belated birthday, Kitty!!! Sorry I'm so late to the party!

Cyber drinking... LOL..... Definitely the only kind of drinking I can do right now! I'll bring a cooler of Shiner (that is a really yummy Texas beer) and a bunch of iced tea for those who don't drink.

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
thanks guys! i wonder if i can get that beer here. will have to try to find it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.