Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Today - poss trigger
washedaway posted:
I bought a salad for lunch...and then i bought a pizza to go with it...
It was tasty...i like pizza...and i'm not overly picky about what kind.

ok...here goes...
I am fighting my desire to be invisible, unknown, disappeared today

I don't want to hurt myself, i don't want to kill myself...i don't even want to just die...i just want to be disappeared for a while.

because i know this is not good for me...i am here...being not invisible in a way that isn't too scary. I will be fine when i get to work in the morning...just tonight is the issue

so...i'm here
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Kate_Te responded:
I see you and I'm glad you are here. You sound like you are taking all the right actions. Can you maybe call someone so your even more visible? ((hugs))
Kate

besmith75 responded:
I'm glad you're here. I know how it feels to want to be invisible. Anonymous. And I think it's okay to feel that way as long as you aren't considering any type of SH. I usually crawl into bed with an old movie and just try to forget about the rest of the world until morning. I hope you enjoyed your salad and pizza (I went to a brunch buffet...my stomach still hurts ).

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
I'm glad you wrote K. I wish i could be invisible but i'm a 5'10" probably 270 now fattie who couldn't be invisible if i tried.

washedaway responded:
Thanks everyone!! I am doing better today...ok with being seen for the most part
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.