Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
    Today - poss trigger
    washedaway posted:
    I bought a salad for lunch...and then i bought a pizza to go with it...
    It was tasty...i like pizza...and i'm not overly picky about what kind.

ok...here goes...
    I am fighting my desire to be invisible, unknown, disappeared today

I don't want to hurt myself, i don't want to kill myself...i don't even want to just die...i just want to be disappeared for a while.

because i know this is not good for me...i am here...being not invisible in a way that isn't too scary. I will be fine when i get to work in the morning...just tonight is the issue

so...i'm here
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Kate_Te responded:
    I see you and I'm glad you are here. You sound like you are taking all the right actions. Can you maybe call someone so your even more visible? ((hugs))
    Kate

besmith75 responded:
    I'm glad you're here. I know how it feels to want to be invisible. Anonymous. And I think it's okay to feel that way as long as you aren't considering any type of SH. I usually crawl into bed with an old movie and just try to forget about the rest of the world until morning. I hope you enjoyed your salad and pizza (I went to a brunch buffet...my stomach still hurts ).

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
    I'm glad you wrote K. I wish i could be invisible but i'm a 5'10" probably 270 now fattie who couldn't be invisible if i tried.

washedaway responded:
    Thanks everyone!! I am doing better today...ok with being seen for the most part
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.