Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I SERVE YOU AND ONLY YOU
jankearney123 posted:
THAT MEANS THAT I WILL HELP TAKE CARE OF YOU. WHOMEVER IS READING THIS. I WILL SHARE WITH YOU WHATEVER I HAVE OF MYSELF THAT PERHAPS MAY HELP. I HOPE IT WILL. GOD SPEED.

besmith75 responded:
You already do...and that's why we all love, cherish, and value you.

B

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
B
THAT'S A NICE THING TO SAY BUT DON'T PUT ME UP ON A PEDESTAL (IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE DOING) I DON'T WANT TO PUT WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH. I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND SO MANY OF YA'LL ISSUES AND IF I DON'T I CAN AT LEAST LEND AN EAR TO LISTEN. I CAN'T TYPE ANYMORE TONIGHT.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old. I still live at home with both of my parents, a younger brother, and 3 cats. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 3 an...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.