Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Kate_Te...
besmith75 posted:
Has anyone heard anything? I know she was supposed to see her doc today to make a decision about hospitalization. I'm just hoping that she is okay.

I hope that you are all doing okay and I want to thank everyone for their Mother's Day support. What a wonderful group of cyber friends (((group hug))).

B

jankearney123 responded:
NO SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO WRITE AFTER 11 P. LAST NIGHT AND I SUSPECT SHE ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SAFE KEEPING. I PRAY THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

YOU'RE WELCOME THO I DON'T REMEMBER IF I GAVE YOU SUPPORT OR NOT.

Kate_Te replied to jankearney123's response:
Hi guys, I'm here. Sorry for making you worry, but thanks for caring. I did post after 11 on Sunday. It was on the Fran & Kate thread, but I'll copy it to here:

On a personal note, I survived the day! Only had to excuse myself to splash cold water on my face twice. Had one moment where they noticed my hand shaking. Then had a full panic attack with my Dad in his car. I actually think this is a good thing. Maybe it will drive home the fact that I'm actually sick, not just slacking off. Told my Dad about the suicidal thoughts & images. Told him I may end up in the hospital this week. It went ok, but I was so nervous I hugged my nephew hello & said "Happy Birthday" to him. It's not his birthday, that's in February. I played it off as I only see you about once a year so I might as well tell it to you now. When I hugged my step brother good bye, I said "How ya doing?". That sounds normal right? lol

Saw my med manager today & we're changing anti depressants. Still pretty nasty in my head, but have succeeded in keeping it there, for the most part. I see my Therapist tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for the support & caring.

Kate

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
Sorry Kate, I haven't kept up with things because I've been avoiding triggering posts, but I am glad you survived a difficult day and I hope the change in your meds is helpful for you. Hang in there! (((Kate)))

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
Thanks, OTW -
I really hope you get your point across this evening with your therapist. I understand how you feel about the classes. I was always uncomfortable in the groups as well.

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
HEY KATE TE
I'M GLAD YOU'RE OK. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T SEE THIS EARLIER? DUH ON MY PART BUT THANK YOU FOR RECHECKING IN AND LETTING US KNOW WHATS HAPPENIN.
I THINK ALL THATS HAPPENED YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB HOLDING IT TOGETHER AND I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO TALK TO YOUR DAD. IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT (I THINK),
WELL I HAVE SOME STUFF TO TAKE CARE OF SO OFF I GO. SEE YA'L;L TOMORROW

Spotlight: Member Stories

The real story begins when I was a young girl, when the disease first entered my life. All my memories before the diagnosis have been washed away by t...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.