Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Gratitude 5/10
besmith75 posted:
Sorry to borrow your idea Fran, but I know that have had a rough week & would really to come up with some positives in my life right now.

I'm grateful that my little boy's 3 day bout with the stomach flu is over & he gets to spend some quality time with his stepdad (which he was so looking forward to).

I'm grateful that I just got a 2hr uninterrupted nap.

I'm grateful to the mother bird who put her nest in the roof of my balcony. I can sit outside on a beautiful day and hear their little peeps (as well as watch her take care of them). She spends all day just finding food for them while they poke their little heads out & wait. It reminds me that motherhood is supposed to be a lot of work.

I'm grateful that it is such a beautiful day I am allowed to sit out with my iced mocha & watch it happen.

I'm grateful for my iced mocha.

I'm grateful for all of your kind words & understanding that are giving me the strength to finally find a T.

I'm grateful to anyone who will accept this from me... (((hug)))

Anyone else?

besmith75 responded:
And that's supposed to say 'Gratitude 5/19'. Damn touchscreen on my phone...

jankearney123 replied to besmith75's response:
i'm thankful b started my gratitude list again!

totally spaced it out

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.