Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Having a bad night - Trigger
Kate_Te posted:
======================================================
======================================================
========================
My anxiety is through the roof tonight. As usual, there is no determinable reason. My mind is going to bad places. I think I might end up going to bed early. I'm going to download one of those guided imagery meditations that I recommended to lexismom.

I just hate when it takes over me. I feel so helpless. I have the tools, but they are so hard to use when the desire is so great. I had a good day, no issues, no reason for this. I hate this crap.

Kate

washedaway responded:
((hugs)) if ok

Hope the guided imagery meditation is helping or that you were able to just go to bed and get some good sleep.

I find that I often have stronger urges after a "good" day than I do after a mediocre or slightly bad day. I know how to deal with "blah" or "bad" but my brain is just not used to "good" so it tries to throw something familiar at me...even if it's not healthy.

Know you are not alone in this.

Kendra
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

jankearney123 replied to washedaway's response:
[TRIGGER] TRIGGER..............................................................
I ADMIRE YOU VERY MUCH KATE TE AND KENDRA AND SO MANY OF YOU HERE. THIS IS SO WEIRD THAT THIS TOPIC CAME UP TODAY BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY DAY IT WAS A CALM DAY BASICALLY AND DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM TO SPEAK OF EXCEPT THE SELF LOATHING FROM MY GAINING WEIGHT SO I'VE SH'D ABOUT 10 TIMES TONIGHT.
I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE AND KATE TE AND KENDRA I HOPE YOU BOTH WENT TO BED. I'VE WANTED TO BADLY TO TRY TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE

FOR THIS BOARD BUT I HAVE FAILED. I JUST NEED TO INJURE. I JUST ACCEPT THAT THIS IS HOW I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH THINGS END OF STORY! I'M NOT CALLING CRISIS LINES ANYMORE AND I'M NOT GOING TO DO THINGS EXCEPT EAT WHAT TASTES GOOD TO ME AND GAIN MORE WEIGHT TILL I JUST DIE FROM ALL OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALL THE MEDS I TAKE TO KEEP THIS AND THAT FROM HAPPENING!

SOORRY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD I DIDN'T MEAN TO THE WORDS JUST STARTED COMING OUT. ALSO I CAN BE COVERT AND HIDE BETTER THIS WAY . I JUST AGREE WITH WHATEVER IS PUT IN FRONT OF ME. ALL MY DOCS HATE ME. ESPECIALLY MY T AND PCP. I AM NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME.

Kate_Te replied to jankearney123's response:
Fran -
I know what your talking about trying to set a good example for the board, but you don't have to, any more than I do. We are on this board for ourselves, for our issues. When we are able, we can support others, but the main reason we are here is for ourselves.

We both have issues that cause us to SH. When those issues become too much, we need to talk about them. That's what the board is here for. Please keep fighting Fran, I have truly loved getting to know you and don't want to loose you.

((Fran))
Kate

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
tu kate

Kate_Te replied to washedaway's response:
Thanks Kendra -
It's good to know It's not just me.
Kate

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
HOW ARE YOU FEELING NOW KATE?

Kate_Te replied to jankearney123's response:
Not bad tonight. Slightly anxious, not overwhelming. Thanks.

candykissesaresweet replied to Kate_Te's response:
have wanting this to you . i have been watching this board for while. first thing you were such help. thank you. also you are such a wonderful part of this family and i am glad you are here

Kate_Te replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
thanks dem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.