Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Gratitude 6/4/2012
besmith75 posted:
I really don't know why I'm starting a gratitude post. It hasn't been a stellar day or anything (not bad either...just another blah Monday). But...I'm going to try to come up with something...

I'm grateful that my youngest son loved his first day of summer day camp (whew...huge relief).

I'm grateful for my amazing boyfriend (who is trying to talk me into giving up my apartment to move myself and 2 boys into his house).

I'm grateful that all of the sweet kids at the coffee shop know me by name (and order). Today...my favorite one bought my coffee for me 'just because'.

Anyone else?

Kate_Te responded:
I am grateful for my brother & his family for allowing me to spend a weekend in the Adirondacks again (even if it was a cool & rainy one)

I am grateful my cats missed me and are extra snuggly tonight.

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
i'm grateful you two posted. keep this gratitude list going will ya?! I've got to step away for a bit. techinical difficulties it happesn rights!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
That's just when we need to remind ourselves of the things for which we're grateful... when we're struggling. Thank you for starting this and I'm glad you found some things today.

I'm grateful I was able to get back to exercising this morning after a forced break.

I'm grateful for my great co-workers.

I'm grateful for Netflix.

Next?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

jankearney123 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
i'm grateful that my house as far as i know was scathed from the torrential storms we had last night and they're to conitnue tonight

off_the_wall replied to jankearney123's response:
I too am grateful that Fran's house was spared damage from the storm and hope she will be safe again tonight.

jankearney123 replied to off_the_wall's response:
some more tornados but i was in a hotel last night so i guess i was safe? and i guess hubby was safe and son in law. daughter in mtns. guess thats good with friends so thats got to be good.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to jankearney123's response:
I am grateful that I am getting a new case manager/PAYEE on
MONDAY!!! Thank heavens!!!

I am thankful that I happened to find an extra $20 in my wallet.

I am thankful for fuzzy, super-fleecy blankets that I can cuddle under tonight.

I am thankful that my best friend has found a job (she may not stick with it, but at least it's $ coming in).

I am thankful that aforementioned best friend is feeling a bit better than she had been.

I am thankful I finish up my peer certification training next week -- no more weekly trips upstate, 1 hour each way.

Gosh, I guess there is a lot I have to be thankful for today!

jankearney123 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I'm glad i'm not int he hospital......

(not looking forward to visit with husband today over his talk with my pdoc. but at least this monring he talked to me. he didnt' kiss me last night or this morning. o well. its gonna be a not fun this afternoon!)

with all of this I'm thankful that I have a husband who hasn't left me.

jankearney123 replied to jankearney123's response:
6.10.12 gratitudes

Tho I ran away from here and stayed in a hotel and my husband got surely mad and scared we've patched things up and i''m really glad
very grateful he didn't ditch me

Grateful today is in the 70's and not the 90's like it was yesterday

grateful for a good guy who took out my tooth and even tho it still hurts its definetely healing

next?

lovely_lemon_tree replied to jankearney123's response:
I'm grateful the sun came out today... after about a week and a half of cold, gray, rainy days.

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.