Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
GRAD PARTY FOR WASHED AWAY
jankearney123 posted:
WE'RE AMONGST A COLLEGE GRAD..................

I'M BRING THE MOST WONDERFUL CAKE YOU'LL HAVE EVER EATEN IN YOUR LIFE! AND A #1 CANDLE IN YOUR FAVORITE COLOR. WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT THE FROSTING TO BE?

I'M ALSO BRINGING A TACO BAR FROM QDOBA! AND A MARACHI BAND! CAN YOU SAY FIESTA!

NEXT??

slik_kitty responded:
yay washedaway!!!! you deserve a party. i'll bring the confetti and music and a tiara for you to wear.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
ConGRADulations Washed Away!!!!!

Well, you can't have a Fiesta without a Pinata. Only, instead of toys & candy, yours will be full of money. We'll each put a few dollars in & you'll have enough to buy whatever you like!!!

Seriously, Congratulations Washed Away!

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
Congrats, K! You've done a great thing, no matter how it may seem. It takes commitment and determination -- I admire that about you.

I will provide the venue -- how about a lovely beach on the coast of Maine?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Washedaway!!! You did it!!!

I'm bringing some virgin chi-chis for everyone to enjoy to go alone with the Fiesta theme. Mmmm.... coconut, pineapple juice and crushed ice. Nummy!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Congrats K!!! That is a huge accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself and I'm proud of you too.

I'll bring my large sombrero for K to wear and some cascarones that we can break over her head and each others heads.

washedaway replied to off_the_wall's response:
Thanks everyone!!!!

This is the best party

you all are awesome
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.