Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i know i just got back but having a hard time posting
candykissesaresweet posted:
was tryimg to replie to some of you. but what i got is either that wonderful webmd message or a direct to another board. doing it on my phone isnt working anymore

candykissesaresweet responded:
am hoping to be on my computer by thee end of july. so for now i am go to lurking for now.i still will be to read read how you all are. when i get back on . none of you will be able to shut me up. but will be because i care

candykissesaresweet replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
there are three parts last is a trigger........................................................................................................................ ...............................................i was hoping that beening back would help when i need the most. i have gone to hurting myself more than cutting. i told my t about it. he wants me to stop because it will make it worse. but i cant no matter what ido

Kate_Te replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Dem-

Did your therapist suggest any coping mechanisms for you to use instead of hurting yourself? Stuff like distraction, self-soothing, radical acceptance or anything? If not, please try some. If you aren't familiar with them, they are on the dbt self hep website (on right, under Helpful Resources).

You need to find a positive coping mechanism that works for you!

big trigger.............................................................................................. .........................no he didnt maybe because he was shocked that i told him that i was beating myself. he told me that iwas only to hurt myself more. i knew about all that

jankearney123 replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Hugs to you Dem! i'm very sorry you feel you have to do this toyourself.

candykissesaresweet replied to jankearney123's response:
trigger.................................................................................................... ............................ty everyonne. i feel like i scared off my t . i havent heard him. to make matters worse . the palsama center that i was donating at banned me for life

still trigger........................................................................................ ............................................do that was helping people but it helped me stay safe because it controled my impulses to cutm i feel so alone

off_the_wall replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Why did they ban you? Maybe instead of a plasma center you could donate to a blood bank or directly to a hospital. It is an admirable thing to do since it definitely saves lives. I'm sorry you are hurting so much, I understand. (((Dem)))

rugger1369 replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Sorry you have these feelings towards yourself. I hope some of the suggested coping mechanisms help. You are a wonderful person for donating! Were you only banned from that facility? I donate blood myself, usual at varying locations. Stay strong, (Hugs)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.