Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Roll call even you lurkers
jankearney123 posted:
check in ok and let us know how you are doing after all we are of great support to one another and would all like to know how you are doing.

I'll start
I'm fran (jan kearney123)
I've been having a lot of severe pain issues lately with my lower body and since i cut back on pain pills its not very easy! I have been trying to do my pt in the pool 2 x's a week. i'm going to hopefully be doing biofeedback to help lessen the pain. I have an appt. in a couple of weeks to meet with a t. I don't know if it's worth it or not? but i know nothing of biofeedback so i'll want to try anything.
Since having 5 glorious days off from work I feel more happy to help my clients and myself. God speed everyone. Hope you write!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I'm here. up to no good as usual...

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2012/07/show-of-hands-for-smore.html

hah!

My elbow is not healing from the accident, and they shot it full of cortisone on Friday. Looking at a MRI if its not better by August.

My goal this week is to clean my desk and just relax. Its been a insane 2 months and I need a mental health break.

Got a new a/c pump yesterday so we have a nice cool house vs being cooked alive. The owner drove up from another state to install it for us! It was nice to meet him.

Today is 8 hours onsite at work. Looking forward to focusing on the task and gettin'er'dun.

peace be the journey

Paja
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
I envy Paja. She now has A/C in her entire dwelling! Mine is limited to my bedroom... and it's a window unit, so I have to use it only in the bedroom. I'll just have to make do with fans for the rest of the place...

When is summer going to end already??? I'm ready to cry with frustration.

My throat hurts. I thought it was a moisture/humidity thing but this is the third day. Sigh.

PLUS: Yesterday was pretty much the worst anniversary day of the year and I DIDN'T HARM MYSELF. In any way. I told myself that it was defying slime to treat myself kindly. It worked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
YEAH!! I'm so proud of you!!

lexismom11 responded:
I'm here. I have not had too much going on except for losing my job. That has made me even more depressed than I already was. So I am not doing too well right now. I have applied for unemployment. There is an issue with the claim and I don't know what it is yet. The letter said they would contact me separately regarding that. So I hope I get something in the mail tomorrow about it. I hope it isn't anything major. I hope I am worried for nothing.

penguie responded:
mrrrp

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to penguie's response:
.*covers you in snow, and a few blocks of ice*

Your trip is getting closer!! Winter is getting closer!

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to lexismom11's response:
I hope they get the issue resolved quickly, its no fun to have extra stress.

BTW, I love your profile picture, she's adorable!

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Its worth it Fran, keep the appt and go see the T.

lexismom11 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thanks, that's my daughter in case you haven't figured that out already.

jankearney123 replied to lexismom11's response:
PAJA
i tried to post on you blog but i can't find any of my user names. So I'll post here! I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF FUN!
I LOVE YOUR CREATIVE MIND! AND I LOVE YOU!
THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE.

LOVELY,
IS THERE ANYWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR APT. THAT YOU CAN HANG OUT FOR FOR A LONG TIME? THAT IS COOL. SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED ONE OF THOSE KERCHEIFS THAT YOU PUT AROUND YOUR NECK (I WEAR ONE A LOT WITH THESE HOT FLASHES) AND IT KEEPS YOU COOLED OFF. TAKE CARE. WE'RE APPROACHING FALL PRETTY QUICKLY AND IT WILL GET CRISP SOONER THAN LATER. ITS BEEN A HELLAVA SUMMER FOR US HERE TOO! I CAN'T BREATHE IN HUMIDITY SO I'[M LUCKY TO BE IN COLORADO.

PENGUIE...........GO TO PAJA'S WEBSITE THAT WILL GIVE YOU A SMILE

YES LEXISMOM YOUR DAUGHTER IS A SWEETIE! I HOPE THE ANGST WILL BE RELIEVED SOON ON WHAT THE ? IS ON YOUR CLAIM FO RUNENMPLOYMENT

PAJA,
I'M SO EMBARRASSED THE GAL WHO SCHEDULED ME SAID YOU'R EGOING TO HAVE 2 THERAPISTS? ACTUALLY I HAVE A WHOLE FRICKIN TEAM! I'M REALLY GETTING DETERMINED TO MAKE SOME MAJOR LIFE CHANGES! SO IMPORTANT FOR ME AT MY AGE!

LOVE YA ALL TAKE CARE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to jankearney123's response:
Fran I had THREE therapists all at the same time LOL, you deserve two at least!

candykissesaresweet replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
am here but not important enough to mattter. keep up that great job fran

washedaway responded:
I'm here...
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

jankearney123 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
well I have my primary t, my cdc whom i haven't seen in a while, my iop councelor, and my crisis councelor. ha ha but now i'd have a biofeedback councelor? i dunno. i guess i'm kinda slow paja!
So then i'd match you i'd have 3 also. well gee is it 3 strikes and you're out or 3 times and then all the bad stuff goes away? i hope its not 3 strikes and you're out. I've not really seen a male t before. once in the begininning a black t who collected the raisin bran figurines. it was pretty funny!
hope you sleep well this week and your elbow gets better!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.