Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i'm home....may trigger
lovesmygizmo posted:
well after my episode saturday night i called my nieghbor to come over
and she called 911 and i just got out this afternoon it wasnt too bad the no smoking part really sucked tho.lol and there werent any groups or anything so it was very boring all the pysch beds in the city were full so they had to put me on the medical pysch unit at one of the hospitals and there is nothing to do there but anyway just wanted to let everyone know im home and doing ok

hugz and love to all

wendy

lexismom11 responded:
Welcome back and I hope you are feeling better.

slik_kitty responded:
I hope it helped. glad you are home. hugs

rugger1369 responded:
Happy to hear you are home! sending loving vibes your way

jankearney123 replied to rugger1369's response:
good to hear wendy! glad also that you're feeling better

off_the_wall responded:
I'm really glad you took care of yourself by reaching out for help. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
welcome back Wendy. I just got out of the hospital too. I swear they should allow us to smoke - less anxiety! lol. I hope you're feeling better soon.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
Glad you're okay, Wendy. I've been thinking about you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back, Wendy, and thank you for letting us know.

I hope you have some ongoing follow-up care. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is josie i am 18 and i have been a self harmer since i was 12. recently ive been on the road to recovery which i have learned is a very long a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.