Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Best and Worst
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Deep, cleansing breaths. It sounds like everyone has been reeeeeeeeally struggling lately, so I thought some distraction may be in order, if only for a few minutes.

Finish these sentences:

"The best thing about summer is..."
"The worst thing about summer is..."
"My favorite popsicle flavor is..."
"The best way to cope with the summer heat is..."
"The last time I ran through a sprinkler was..."
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

penguie responded:
the best thing about summer is we are half way to winter again
the wrst thing about summer is the heat
my favourite popsicle flavour is orange
the best way to cope with summer heat is the sleep in a freezer
the last time i ran through a sprinkler was, I dont know...I dont think I ever did actually since I burn too easily LOL

washedaway responded:
Thanks Caprice! Distraction is definitely welcome...

"The best thing about summer is...going for late walks once the day has cooled off when it's still light out[br>"The worst thing about summer is...the heat (ick)[br>"My favorite popsicle flavor is...rootbeer[br>"The best way to cope with the summer heat is...air conditioning[br>"The last time I ran through a sprinkler was...probably when I was 10ish
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

lovely_lemon_tree replied to washedaway's response:
The best thing about summer is ocean swimming.

The worst thing about summer is (tied): bugs and heat and humidity.

My favorite popsicle flavor is: cherry.

The best way to cope with the summer heat is to: find air conditioning.

The last time I ran through a sprinkler was: ages ago. Probably when I was around 10, also.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I suddenly have the urge to start up my sprinkler. My neighbors won't think it's weird, I'm sure, to see this 51-yr-old running through it, right?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

off_the_wall responded:
Need a distraction right now in the worst way!

The best thing about summer is it's not cold and neither is the water.

The worst thing about summer is it's too hot for a toddler and pregnant woman to enjoy any outdoor activity that doesn't involve swimming.

My favorite flavor is grape.

The best way to cope with the summer heat is swimming or staying inside.

The last time I ran through sprinklers was probably in the past couple of years- going for a jog in the heat I will run through any sprinklers I see.

penguie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
can i come stalk you with a video cam? We would all love the laughs (and then probably join in hehehe)

jankearney123 replied to penguie's response:
the best thing about summer is my gardens of beautiful flowers taht i can cut bouquets from

the worst thing about summer is the terrible heat that makes me sick in only about 5 mins.

my favorite flavor of popcycle is banana num num

the best way to cope with the summer heat is staying in a/c

the last time i ran thru a sprinkler was probably when i was 20 years ago or so when my kids were little

*you're right caprice i should go walking thru my sprinklers when they come on. or when i cut my bouquets have my husband blast me! lol i have been squirt gunned in the last 5 years or so however does that count?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to penguie's response:
LOL @ Penguie! I fear it would shatter the video cam lens!

And yes, Fran, that counts!

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
"The best thing about summer is...camping"
"The worst thing about summer is...the heat"
"My favorite popsicle flavor is...green"
"The best way to cope with the summer heat is...Air Conditioning" (I couldn't live without it)
"The last time I ran through a sprinkler was...about a month ago" (though not on purpose, my friend's 3 year old picked it up & pointed it at me)

lexismom11 responded:
The best thing about summer is swimming.
The worst thing about summer is the bugs.
My favorite popsicle flavor is cherry.
The best way to cope with the summer heat is air conditioning.
The last time I ran through a sprinkler was years ago. I'm not even sure how long it has been.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Kate_Te's response:
.*giggle* I bet that was fun (the sprinkler incident).

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lexismom11's response:
Ack! Yes, the bugs!

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.