Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Job Interview Tomorrow
lexismom11 posted:
I am excited because I have an actual job interview tomorrow. I am nervous though, but that is to be expected. Just trying to prepare myself for the questions I may be asked. It is a job at a debt collection law firm so I have to be prepared. It would mean dealing with customers who owe money to someone and they would not be happy to hear from me. So I am anxious today.

Kate_Te responded:
Kick some butt tomorrow. Just please, if you get the job, don't call me (lol).

penguie responded:
good luck! Collections is an intersting field to work in. From what hear you can 'meet' some intersting characters

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I hope it goes well, Lexismom. Interviews can be great practice whether you get that particular job or otherwise. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lexismom11 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'll try to keep you off of my list.

lexismom11 replied to lexismom11's response:
Interview went well today so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
Yay!!! I'll cross my fingers & toes for you!

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
crossing my heart and saying a amen big for the prayer

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.