Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i cant take this
candykissesaresweet posted:
[TRIGGER] trigger............................................................................................................................. ............................................i hate myself i dont want to live anymore. i am worthless.

MandyCake responded:
Candy,

Why do you hate yourself and feel you are worthless?

Why do you not want to live anymore?

candykissesaresweet replied to MandyCake's response:
it doesnt mater

Kate_Te replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
you matter to me Dem

penguie replied to Kate_Te's response:
agree, you matter

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Of course it matters because YOU matter.

You didn't get to this place overnight and it's going to take time and working regularly with your therapist (which I know you're doing) for things to improve. But you're already getting there, Dem.

Remember to breathe and if you need help keeping yourself safe, please call your t or a crisis line and let them help you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
You do matter. And whatever you are dealing with matters... Please let others help you.

ty kate te is right. this boaard is special. i so want to say how . feel but this would get pulled

jankearney123 replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
know i have a lot to say too. we both feel crappy dem and have little ways of doing anything for different reasons.
i have to be a mentor to an intern OMG! NOT FUN!

candykissesaresweet replied to jankearney123's response:
trigger.................................................................................................. ........................i woke up this moring my body is in really bad shape my mental health is going to destory me

MandyCake replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Candy,

I send to you big hugs. Please know that you are not alone.

trigger..................................................................................................... ........................................i dont want to pretend that i am ok. ihatev living. i misrable.

Kate_Te replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Dem,
have you spoken with your T in the last couple of days? I'm sure he could help you with some of the pain. I know it hurts not having your niece, but that will work itself out. You have your son who depends on you & you are an amazing mother. It's ok to feel miserable about what happened, but like Fran does every couple of weeks here, maybe you could do a gratitude list & start with your gratitude for your son, then go on from there.

Just sort of remind yourself why you matter!

((((Dem))))

candykissesaresweet replied to Kate_Te's response:
do all the time . he started his vaction so for the next 11 days i am on my own and it suxs

MandyCake replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
Candy,

Pain of any kind sucks.And being on one's own in trying to deal with that pain does as well. Is there no one you could have come be with you?

If you were to kill yourself, how would you ever know whether or not you could see your niece again? The future is not written yet. And as Dem stated, you have a son who loves and needs you.

I struggle daily with the do I die so as to live, or do I live and feel dead. Thankfully people here on this message board have given me the strength, each time as of late, to keep going.

Please if you can not find anyone to come be with you, reach out, call a peer line, hot line, go to a church, an ER, etc... It's okay to seek help and to need help as I am learning myself.

Hugs to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.