Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
BLESSINGS AND GRATITUDES 8.2012
jankearney123 posted:
IVE BEEN REMISS IN PUBLISHING I'M SORRY

IM BLESSED BECAUSE I RAISED TWO INDEPENDENT CHILDREN WITH GOOD MORAL VALUES

IM BLESSED BECAUSE EVEN THO MY SON IS GOING THRU YET ANOTHER PHASE I KNOW MY FAMILY LOVES ME ITS JUST HARD TO SEE MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY DONT SHOW IT (YA KNOW HOW WE TALK ABOUT HOW WE'D DO STUFF FOR SOMEONE!)

IM GRATEFUL THAT SO FAR EVEN THO ITS A ROUGH ROAD MY HUSBAND HELPED ME TONIGHT SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL SO OVERWHELMED HOPEFULLY (FINGERS CROSSED)

NEXT PLEASE????!!

jankearney123 responded:
i'm grateful to be apart of this community

i'm grateful for tanya

washedaway responded:
I am grateful that I was courageous enough to share my story with someone last night and instead of putting strain on the friendship, I think it already has and will continue to strengthen it.

I am grateful that when my alarm went off this morning I made the decision to go back to sleep instead of forcing myself to go to work.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

jankearney123 replied to washedaway's response:
im grateful that EVERYONE WHO IS IN THIS COMMUNITY IS HERE! THERE IS A REASON WE'VE ALL MET AND BEGUN TO KNOW ONE ANOHTER!

i'm grateful as nopoin mentioned to have a job when so many are out of work thank yo u nopoin for bringing that to my attnetion

I just had this come tome thank you Dem! because i wrote tough love to you you in turn have given me a gift..........i hear my crisi councelor telling me you can you can you can doit it. I'm grateful to Dem for what she brings to the board.

Im grateful that my crisis councelor said she'll work hard if i work hard and so just for today i'm going to do something good for myself and i'm also going to say with the work thats coming up on monday that I CAN DO IT! I CAN GET THRU THIS STRESS I CAN I CAN I CAN AND YOU CAN TOO!

THE DEVIL GOT AHOLD OF ME BECUAW E I GAVE HIM MY SEED AND I ACTUALLY MADE A DEAL WITH HIM I TRULLY DID AND NOW I'VE GOT TO REPENT AND MAKE IT BETTER WITH GOD WHO IS THE ONE I WORSHIP!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I am blessed with being able to moderate communities like these with powerful, caring, creative people.

I am blessed with having gone on another hike with my older son and his family. It was hard but beautiful and I got lots of quality time with people I love.

I am blessed that my younger son is in a happier place these days.

I am blessed with having a GREAT summer, both weather-wise and activity-wise.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.