Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Cant be .....
lostkate posted:
strong anymore, coming apart, cant function anymore, totally lost

jankearney123 responded:
kate
i'm sorry. i'm coming apart too. i took a break from work and theres so much to do im freaking out. i'm going to have a temp work for my appointments but i still have to do everything.

do you need to go to the hospital? and just check out for a couple of days? i want to run away and never come back.

my mind is going so fast that i can't settle down. i'm so nervous ................

how can we support you? I'm worried about you! I'm much better at supp;orting ohters than i am at supporting myself.!

lostkate replied to jankearney123's response:
totally understand fran, its ok. falling apart in tears eveyday its taken its toll on me.

thank you for the support, it really helps.
Kate

jankearney123 replied to lostkate's response:
is there anything that makes joy right now? i went to the pool with neighboor this morning and w e saw the sun as red as can be it was amazing! and a red fox red as can be with a crow in its mouth in the middle ofour street

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.