DOES ANYONE CARE?
jankearney123 posted:
I JUST WONDERED BECUZ I COULD REALLY USE SOME SUPPORT AND THERES NO ONE THERE FOR ME! I'M ALREADY SICK OF MY HUSBAND AN DLISTRENING TO HIM EAT HIS STUPID TOSTITOS NIGHT AFTER NIGHT CRUCNH CRUNCH CRUNCH GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

washedaway responded:
I care! I don't have any words tonight...but I want you to know that I do care. You have been there for me and I want to be here for you. ((((hugs if ok))))
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

off_the_wall responded:
I care too Fran. I'm really sorry you are struggling. I can understand since I haven't been feeling good myself. I hope you can get a good night of rest. (((Fran)))

jankearney123 replied to off_the_wall's response:
K & B
thanks for saying you care. thanks for showing up. i'm sorry you girls are having a hard time too. i think i should just run away and never come back. i did such a foolish thing in the heat of the moment..........Not like me! I usually hold it all in and not ever have let it rip but about probably 8 mos. to a year i let my t have it and was really nasty and have done that a couple times and then i did it with my pdoc today by email. she just wrote me back that because i'm goin off my klonopin because its a 30 day supply which just costs me losts of money because i lost pills they thought i was taking extras and i'm not! i called and asked if i could but i didn't. she let me once one pill and that was all. so i should be a crazed loon by time i get down off this stuff. but she's not concerned apparently so i'm not gonna be either! its just that my integrity has been breached with these people and i'm tired of being a 5th class citizen! because i have a mental illness. my pdoc is very good to me but if i'm off one pill she flips out. my reg doc doesn't do that about my pain meds!
honestly. i'm in a no win no win situaiton.

candykissesaresweet replied to jankearney123's response:
this is a third time i posted this .i care too. i am having posting problems . but it was important that i tell you that

jankearney123 replied to candykissesaresweet's response:
thanks dem! i care about you too

slik_kitty responded:
I care, just can't find words any more. hugs

jankearney123 replied to slik_kitty's response:
kitty im sorry i put you in that situation. thatns for the hugs

MandyCake replied to jankearney123's response:
I'm so sorry Fran that you are dealing with this. I can relate to the noise, "crunch, crunch..." I hear you and I care. It is good that you let it out verbally in an email to your T. It's better then the alternative.

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Fran -
I'm sorry I was at my brother's since Friday, just got home. I CARE!!!!! I wish I had some great advice for you regarding the clonopin, but I don't. All I can do is be here for you. I'm sorry I wasn't here last night for you, but i am now!

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
thank you bonnie and kate te. had a really hard bad day but did participate in the webinar for weight loss.

MandyCake replied to jankearney123's response:
Fran,

I just joined the webmd diet and fittness community.

Hugs to you for a better day today.

jankearney123 replied to MandyCake's response:
its been a real difficult ride having to train yet another person that can't be trained in the time i need to train someone!
well i just got the notice my battery is low so gotta go and even rhymned!