Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Roll call
jankearney123 posted:
Check in and let us know how you're doing and whats happenin for you this weekend. I can't beleive this sat. is almost over. dang i only have one more day to go before a big week of work and therapy and stuff.

Hi. I'm going to be changing my name so you'll have to figure out who I am. Don't refer to me as my real name anymore if you figure out who I am. Sorry but there are reasons for this.

I hired someone today and i'm really excited about that today! she starts on thurs. yippee. I pray this will work out!

off_the_wall responded:
Hi Fran. I'm here but haven't felt well and so I'm sorry I haven't really been responding to any posts.

I'll look for you with your new name and hopefully will recognize you. I hope the new lady you hired is the perfect fit for your business!

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
I'm here.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well OTW, I hope you feel better soon!

Good luck with your new employee Fran! I'll keep your name to myself, assuming I can figure out who you are.

I am doing nothing this weekend - no $ til Wednesday. So lots of pasta & tv for me.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
here, sick with laryngitis, and my knee is killing me. was at the fair yesterday for 11 hours....I am too old to be riding the Gravatron....but until they say old fat women can't ride it, I will be on it every year.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Hi Fran, OTW, Kate-Te and Dog,

I'm going to try the new Alliance Church down the street from me. I have already gone for a walk in the park behind my place. It is lovely here in Vermont. Cool 60's. The geese are already beginning their journey and I wittnessed some of the leaves turning color already. So excited! After I try the church, I'll try to sit and read and maybe watch some movies...

I congratulate you Fran for your new hire. Fingers crossed that the person works out! As for not using your name, I'll try to find who you are... (wink)

OTW, I hope you feel better soon and are taking care of you.

Kate_Te, I hear you about $$... Living on a fixed income and having $100 per month for groceries and trying to stretch it to make it last... Ugh!

Dog, I hope your knee stops hurting and you get your voice back. I LOVE the fact that you continue to do rides at the fair. Keep on, Keeping on...

Here is to a better week ahead...

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
your geese fly south for the winter???? ours stick around all year.

i'm here just hangin.

penguie replied to slik_kitty's response:
you can have our geese!!!! I am not a fan and there always seems to be a goose convention just down the road from my place! YIKES!!! Evil geese (as i stare at the goose bite scar)

migraine recovery here. Exhausted drained and just overall blah. Maybe I should go back to bed hehehe but didnt get out til 1pm as it is

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yes, our fly south, where I do not know. Then come Spring the fly to Canada and some stay through the summer here in VT.

MandyCake replied to penguie's response:
Cook that goose that bit you. lol. Sorry to hear about the migraine and feeling horrible. Maybe a day in bed is just what your body needs. Take care of you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.