Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
off topic
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ******************************************* ***************************** *************************************************** **************************

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2012/08/tilt-whirl.html

guess who I found at the fair? a part of me I thought died in 2008 when we under went the radiation treatment! was a nice surprise!
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
    so cool.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Paja -
    I am very happy that you found that part of yourself. I think that's one you should try to convince to stick around! Very positive!

p.s. I didn't realize the fair had weight restrictions. Guess I'm glad I didn't go to my local one this year (unfortunately i'm over the 180lb limit)

lostkate responded:
    Looks like you had a wonderful time, its a great feeling to find something you thought you lost. Im really happy for you.

Kate

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to Kate_Te's response:
    That voice is "DOGDANCING" and you will get to know her well, she loves to write here.

off_the_wall responded:
    It looks like yall had such a good time. H is completely your little "mini-me", it's so adorable! Thanks for sharing, it made my evening.

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    I apologize DOGDANCING. Still looks like you all had a great time at the fair.

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
    I'm very happy for you! I'd like to feel that too! Maybe i need to come and borrow you and your kids without the heat stroke portion that i would have and do it in the fall and just watch them ride the rides! that would be awesome!

Kate_Te you miss understood, nothing to apologize for, what I was trying to say is that the voice I found at the fair belongs to the part of me known as DOGDANCING. She's long been absent in my internal mix of "alters"

DD is easy to pick out, she is confident, no hold bar, straight shooter who will tell you like it is, with love and compassion and also give you a good old whack upside the head if you need it.

Paja

Paja -
    Is it you or DOGDANCING that writes your blog? or is it all of you? I don't have a lot of experience with D.I.D. Just trying to figure out who to compliment on something I found moving. Thanks for the explanation. As I said, limited experience with DID, so any help, helps.

We all write it under the name Paja. I am co-consious so addressing me as my given name works for us or our collective name Tcos (the children of starr).

I'm glad you found something that helped you.

Most of my alters will sign a post if they want you to know it was them specifically who wrote it.

To make things simpler I didn't reveal my DID on my blog, though anyone with internet skills can track me back here. And those who do know me that read, already know.

I don't want it to turn into a DID blog.

In the next night or two DD is getting geared up to write a post that will knock your socks off....she is going to reach for someone .....so stay tuned!

Thank you Paja. I look forward to DD's posting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.