Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Say You Have $20.00 to Spend
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
...on something sweet and/or fun for each member here and also on yourself. You cannot spend on others unless you also spend on yourself.

What would you get everyone here? What would you get for yourself? Would it be the same thing?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake responded:
I do not know why but this seems to be very difficult... I'll have to get back to you...
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

washedaway responded:
I would buy the makings for rice crispy treats for everyone. Mine would have extra marshmallows mixed in and white chocolate drizzled over. Extra mixings including chocolate chips, m&ms, nuts, fruits, peanut butter, candies, sprinkles, and any other topings/mixings are available for anyone who would like more than the "basic" rice crispy treat (or who would rather have the mixings than the rice crispy treats...)

We can make them together and make fun shapes or just squish them between our fingers to have a tactile connection
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

lovely_lemon_tree replied to washedaway's response:
I would buy myself a fun do-it-yourself home hair dye-and-highlights kit. (which I actually did yesterday.) I have chosen a lovely chestnut brown for the base color and reddish highlights.

Then, I would have nice relaxing things for everyone as well -- face masks, foot lotions, emery boards, and nail polishes.

(I may have spent over $20. )

MandyCake responded:
Okay, after much though... Butterflies... Yup... for all of us... Symbolic of new life, new beginnings, the beauty within each of us and they are just fun to watch as they flutter around.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

penguie responded:
memory card for my camera and water balloons!!!!

let the mayhem begin *SPLAT!*

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wow! I LOVE all these ideas!!!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

freesprit21 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I would take everyone to DRm jekyil @mr.hyde in nyc for dinner. It is a theme restraunt but a whole lot of fun

jankearney123 replied to freesprit21's response:
I WOULD SAVE IT FOR AN IMPULSE ITEM.

I WOULD BUY EVERYONE HERE BOUQUETS OF LILY OF THE VALLEY AND SPRING CUTTINGS FROM MY GARDEN. I WOULD BUY EVERYONE A SPRING DAFFODIL TO PLANT THIS FALL OR NOW TO FORCE TO OPEN LIKE THEY DO AND I'D GET POTS AT THE DOLLAR STORE TO PLANT IT IN WITH SOME DIRT AND MAIL IT ALL TO YOU. FLOWERS ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND I THINK THEY'D MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TOO............................

((((((((((((((((((((((((((u peeps))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to freesprit21's response:
That sounds fun, Freesprit!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to jankearney123's response:
I love spring flowers! Daffodils are so cheerful!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.