Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
venting big triggers ...................just stay away
freesprit21 posted:
triggger.......................................................................................................... .............................woke up in a rotten mood so down so angry. nine day until therapy. feel like sh just want to die
Maybe the past is like an anchor. Maybe you need to let go of wh you were. To move forward to who you will be in life .......carrie sex in the city

MandyCake responded:
So Sorry Freesprit,

I hope your day improves. Remember, you can always walk into an ER if the feeling becomes too much to handle on your own. Take care of you!

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Freesprit

I'm sorry you are suffering. Can you call your T? Maybe move up the appointment or at least speak with him over the phone. If not and it gets bad, please call a crisis line. And if it gets real bad (where you aren't safe) take Bonnie's advice & go to the ER.

Kate_Te

freesprit21 replied to Kate_Te's response:
ty everyone but this day has gotten any better. i fell almost got hit by a car and got yelled at by strangers. i moretriggered than i was this moring. i did leave my t a message
Maybe the past is like an anchor. Maybe you need to let go of who you were. To move forward to who you will be in life .......carrie sex in the city

freesprit21 replied to Kate_Te's response:
ty everyone but this day has gotten any better. i fell almost got hit by a car and got yelled at by strangers. i moretriggered than i was this moring. i did leave my t a message
Maybe the past is like an anchor. Maybe you need to let go of who you were. To move forward to who you will be in life .......carrie sex in the city

jankearney123 replied to freesprit21's response:
its getting close to bedtime and i hope you're able to get some rest. i know i want to. today is about over. ive had a very difficult day too, however, i'm looking forward to sleep. im gonna try very hard to start over and forget about today.
its over who cares. i'm going to try to not let it define me.
i was told today that i live in negative thinking from my cd councelor and et really hurt my feelings but then she saw how bad it mad me feel and said all this stuff to try and make me feel better but between being in really bad pain and hearing that and dealing with a new employee and husband and business arghhhhhhhhhhh. but i decided after my melt down and i didn't sh over it so there i am and here i go..............i'm not tooting my own horn im saying that i know you can do i too free. i'm glad you called your t and i hope you stay safe. try try again. thats all we can do is try to do our best and thats good enuf!
huggers

MandyCake replied to jankearney123's response:
Fran,

Powerful statement. You are a strong, incredible woman. I admire at how you dealt with your stressors this day. You overcame and conquered this day and I hope you are rewarded with a wonderful night of sleep.

Freesprit, I'm so sorry your day started out bad and continued to spiral down. I am thankful that you are okay and that the car did not hit you. I pray that you are blessed with a peaceful night and that tomorrow is a better day for you.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.