Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
GRATITUDE AUGUST 2012 A LITTLE BIT LATE SO SORRY
jankearney123 posted:
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR TODAY? JUST NAME ONE THING IF THATS ALL YOU CAN DO BUT AT LEAST WRITE ONE THING YOU;RE GRATEFUL FOR.

I'M GRATEFUL TODAY THAT E CAME AND IS TRAINING S.

ITS A BIG LOAD OFF ME.

off_the_wall responded:
I'm grateful that I'm not still having contractions and my baby seems like she's going to stay put for (hopefully) quite awhile longer. As much as I love her already, I don't want her here before November.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
I am grateful that I can pay my bills this month without help from my brother or father. (dog sitting money)

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'm very glad that you two have posted. OTW that's really good good news! I don't want her here before november either.
kate te thats gotta be a good feeling for you. I know how much it means to you to be self sufficient and you do a great job of it.

MandyCake replied to jankearney123's response:
I'm grateful for you all.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.