Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Because she makes me happy- picture, OT
off_the_wall posted:

I know some of you probably hate that I post pics of my baby and so I'm sorry to those people, but she just makes me so happy and I'm so proud of her that I can't help it. Feel free to add a pic of something that makes you happy to this thread if you would like!

Kate_Te responded:
Just Beautiful. She has the most amazingly blue eyes!!

jankearney123 replied to Kate_Te's response:
she is such A LITTLE DARLIN! OTW nobody minds that you post pics of sweetie pie! and if someone did that's their problem! You bring so much joy to so many when you post her pic and your pic and pics of fun things you've done togehter! i can hardly wait to be a grandma but i won't get to see this child much unfortunately and the mom will be really happy about that.

I wish i knew how to do a pic here i'd show ya'll my grandchilds ultrashound HE HEE

lostkate responded:
You should not have to explain. She is adorable and you have every right to be proud and post as many pics as you want. I love to see how much she has grown.

Long time ago I wanted someone who was very special in my life to meet my son when he was just a little boy, at the time I was so proud and happy that I did something right in my life and it was him. He is now much older and she still has not met him, I dont think she ever will.

Thanks for sharing her with us.
Kate

slik_kitty responded:
wow! that shirt just sets off her eyes. post all the pics you want. she's such a cutie.

MandyCake responded:
What a sweet little angel.
If I could have one day and have that day be very windy and choose what I wished to be... I'd be a Kite and fly free...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi OTW,

I was away on a work trip when you posted this but I spotted it then and showed it to all my fellow mods.... they loved it as much as I do!

I'm glad you share these pics with us here. She's so precious and she could brighten anyone's day.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Awww, thanks everyone for the sweet comments! And thank you Caprice for sharing it with others, that makes me feel really special.

I used to be the amateur photographer of the family but my husband has been reading some books on photography and is starting to get good (he took this picture). As soon as I saw this picture I said, "Give me those books! I need to read them!"

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
your child is beautiful! how would anyone not want to see her picture?! thank you for putting it here it helped me see......

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.