Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i'm new but old
bubbles_bobble posted:
Do you ever do do overs? thats what a person whom i became very fond of and that i had a relationship over the phone and online. when something would come up that got messed up between us she'd say do overs. well i spoiled something for her by being negative and so i erased her telephone no's because she more or less said goodbye.

a few times i have found her to respond on fb to me, but i no longer go to the place on the net where i met her. she moved on from that forum as did i. the thing is she's down in FL where the hurricane is and i did write her once and told her i was praying for her and family and she said she had the house all ready. i haven't heard of this state being effected drastically has anyone here?
i'm worried about her and her mom. when she responded to me i wrote her back and asked about her back and if it had gotten better and she did not respond.

i'm not sure if i should contact her again or not? it seems like there is a little bit of a chance? do ya think there is?
any advice w/b welcome bubbles

slik_kitty responded:
ask her for do overs. if she doesn't respond, then i think you have your answer and have to let her go.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
I agree with kitty. As long as you feel you can accept if she says no, then do it.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'll let you know how it goes if thats ok? nothing ventured nothing gained right?

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
let us know.

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
well i don't think she's going to respond??? I guess i must've did something really bad besides being negative on a board. its an interesting observation i have. we boht have severe mental illnesses but different ones and we both have physical problems around the same age too....................i always let her talk about whatever she wanted to talk about and that involved the above but i guess whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander???????
I dunno its a long weekend so maybe she's busy?
Whatever happens it is what it is so i'll have to be patient and wait it out. at one time she told me we were very close friends hmmmmmmmm??? i even have the card from her tha i found the other day cleaning out my phone book.

o well................sigh

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I'm sorry it's working out that way.

((Hugs))

hugs

thanks lovely lemon tree and slik kitty. i guess its meant to be that way i seem to have lost a lot of friends. but maybe they weren't friends to begin with i don't know??
Trigger...........................................
i'll start off by saying this is a Trigger.....................................
it says at the beginning to write trigger so I wrote it 3 times

TRIGGER
this morning i almost swallowed what i have left of my aspirin. which i would guess to be 30 pills. feeling so low and having all those down spiraling feelings. i make 2 crock pot meals in morning and made bed actually and did my exercise. was trying to keep it away. you seem safe. i did not do that otherwise i would not be here. the day got better and we watched a kids movie with live aniamals in it and that made me feel really good.

i guess the thing is that this keeps happening and its getting stronger and stronger. i don't want to tell anyone but yet i'm telling you the reader.

i feel like my life is meaningless and i talk myself so low that i can't readchd out ya know? I TRULY believe my family would be better off without me. its just that i hear something from a year agos attempt right now but i don't hear it when i'm thinking all this stuff and feeling so low.

is this a syndrome? does anyone else expereince this. do you know how to cope with it besides self injury. well im going to go to bed and maybe a fairy angel will dust me with fairy angel dust and i'll wake up and be chipper. bubbles

no, it isn't a syndrome. it's what happens when depression gets so deep that we can no longer see a way out of it. are you taking any meds for depression? are you seeing a therapist? you need to get help for this, so reach out, because you are worth it. hugs

yes and yes. thank you for writting to me. it makes me feel less lonely. I guess even tho i woke up feeling all those feelings then we did two fun things for us tho i still had to work some. my youngest even called which was really weird and we talked for quiet a long time me and him and hubby.
it was really a nice call. my grandchild is due jan.20 2013 and that is my m i l's birthday. my child didn't like hearing that as he doesn't care for nor do we my m i l.
well again thanks for writting to me. thanks also for saying i'm worht it! its so hard to make myself believe that and i've been fighting this fo ra very long time. my hubby said well don't you know before i go to bed that your suicidal (cuz he doesn't want to be woke up) this just confirms i'm not worth it.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.